her wildest dreams

"in your wildest dreams AHHH AHHH...YOU SEEN ME IN HINDSIGHT TANGLED UP WITH YOU ALL NIGHT BURNING. IT. DOWNNN." I woke up to my ring tone going off indicating someone called me. I groaned looking over at the clock, who the fuck is calling me at 1:58?

"Hello?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"Hey, let's get out of this fucking town," My best friend Lizzie said.

"It's 2 in the morning, where are you?" I asked fearing she would be drunk in the club or something.

"At your door, I'll drive you out of the city, away from the crowd." At that moment I heard a couple short knocks at my front door. Heaven can't help me now I thought. I looked over at my sleeping girlfriend and whispered nothing last forever.

I quietly got out of my bed and put on a hoodie. I walked down the steps hoping she doesn't wake up.

"Lizzie what the fuck are you doing here?!" I whisper yell at her as I usher her inside.

"You and I are leaving this place and going to somewhere we can be together and no one always watching us?" She knows shes gonna take me down, shes so small and pretty as hell, she's so bad but she does it so well. I can see how this'll end as it even begins.

"My one condition is, say she'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset babe, her red lips and rosy cheeks, say I'll see her again even if it's just in her wildest dreams."

"Wildest dreams oh?" She asked softly.

"No one has to know what we do." I said pulling her out of the small miami apartment while grabbing my phone and head to her car. We got in and drove down to the beach. We stayed here for a couple hours, her hands are in my hair, my clothes are her room from a couple nights ago.

"Y/n, nothing last forever." Lizzie said in a familiar voice.

"What if Lizzie? What if one thing in this miserable world does last forever, what would you want it to be?" I asked her hoping she would say us. I can't lie this is getting good now.

"You and I. Y/n/n I can't keep running around in secret you have a girlfriend who is kind and caring and loves you with all her heart, and..." She starts as I lean closer just staring into her beautiful green eyes.

"And you're married to a man and everyone in the world knows that?" I asked even though it sounded more like a statement than a question.

"Yeah." She leaned forward and connected our foreheads, our lips now only a few inches away from eachother.

"in your wildest dreams AHHH AHHH...YOU SEEN ME IN HINDSIGHT TANGLED UP WITH YOU ALL NIGHT BURNING. IT. DOWNNN." I grab my phone out of my pocket to see I have multiple missed calls from my girlfriend. "Hang on Lizzie," I say walking away to answer my phone.
Hey hon, what's up?"

"Where are you?" She asked in a concerned voice.

"I'm at the beach come down here in like an hour I need to talk to you."

Your girlfriends pov:

"I'm at the beach come down here in like an hour I need to talk to you." Y/n said and hung up.

I can't help but think how she's so tall and pretty as hell, she's so bad but she does it so well people said it will end and a new one begins.

I get in my car and drive to the beach arriving a couple minutes before sunrise and see the back of y/n's head sitting on a towel. I smile and start walking towards her just when I see another figure, it's her best friend Lizzie. I realize as I'm walking closer.

"Y/n/n!" I call out and smile as she turns around.

"Hey," she says jogging toward me.

"Hey? What did you want to talk about?"

"Us actually, i don't want your feelings to be hurt, and I don't want you to hate me but we have to break up." She says as Lizzie is walking up behind her. I looked down to embarrassed to even be standing here and see Lizzie grab y/n's hand.

"Oh," I say not knowing what else to, she grabs my hand and pulls me closer for a hug and kiss me on the forehead. "I have one last request." I say looking at her in her eyes and quickly looking away before I start breaking down.

"Anything." She says sounding sad.

"Just say you'll remember me, standing in that nice dress staring at the sunset baby, my red lips and rosy cheeks, say I'll see you again even if it's in my wildest dreams?" I ask, then walking away before even waiting for an answer.

Your pov:

The last couple months I've been staying with Lizzie since we are both working on a project together in New York. She divorced Robbie, but her PR people thought it'd be best if we didn't come out as dating right away and give it a few months.

"Babe I'm home!" I hear as I'm flipping channels in the living room.

"Did you miss me?" She ask setting her stuff down on the floor and cuddling up to me on the couch.

"I see you in hindsight tangled up with me all night, we're burning it down, everyday you leave I know those memories follow you around." I say looking down at her.

"You see me in hindsight tangled up with you all night we're burning it down, everyday I leave you, you know these memories follow me around." She says back.

"Can you promise me one thing Lizzie?" I ask rhetorically.

"What is that?"

"Say you'll remember me standing in a nice dress staring at the sunset babe, my red lips and rosy cheeks. I'll say I'll you again even if it's in my pretend."

The end

I am back. There was a lot going on the past few months court shit and everything. I hope you enjoyed this, I'll be making more images, don't worry.  I'm going to be more active on here than I was months ago.