𝟏𝟓| 𝐋𝐮𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐜

𓆗 AMELIA 𓆗

━━✦❘༻༺❘✦━━

As I sit here, gazing at the moon above, I can't help but feel a sense of peace wash over me. The cool breeze of the night air brushes against my skin and I close my eyes, taking in a deep breath. But my thoughts are interrupted by a familiar voice.

"I see you are enjoying the view, my dear human." Aston's deep, velvety voice tingles my senses as he approaches me from behind.

I open my eyes and turn to face him, a smile spreading across my face. He stands tall and elegant in his black suit, his dark hair slicked back. His deep red eyes seem to hold the secrets of the night.

"Of course, the view is even better with you here, my dear vampire," I reply, causing a faint smile to form on his lips.

We have been together for a two months now, defying all odds and breaking the barriers that separate our kind. A human and a vampire, it may seem like an impossible match, but we have proven that love knows no boundaries.

Aston wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer as we both continue to gaze at the moon. "You know, Amelia, in all my years as a vampire, I have never met a human like you."

I raise an eyebrow and turn to face him, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

He chuckles, the sound sending shivers down my spine, "Definitely a good thing. You are different, in the most alluring way."

I playfully roll my eyes, "Oh please, I'm just your average human."

Aston leans in, his warm breath tickling my ear, "Trust me, my love, you are far from average."

I can't help but blush at his words and he pulls me in for a kiss. As our lips meet, I feel a rush of emotions, a mixture of love, desire, and excitement. Aston pulls away, his eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Let's go for a walk, shall we? The night is young and I have a surprise for you," he says, taking my hand in his.

We stroll through the park, enjoying each other's company and the serenity of the night. I can't help but feel like I'm in a dream, walking hand in hand with a vampire.

"So, what's the surprise?" I finally ask, breaking the comfortable silence between us.

Aston looks at me with a smirk, "Ah, that's for me to know and for you to find out. But I'll give you a hint, it involves a certain type of lunatic."

I furrow my brows in confusion, but before I could ask any further, we arrive at our destination. Aston leads me to a beautiful garden, illuminated by lights and scented by delicate flowers.

"Welcome to my secret garden," he announces with a dramatic flourish.

I stand in awe, taking in the beauty of the place. "It's gorgeous, Aston. And the moon looks even more beautiful from here."

Aston takes my hand again and pulls me towards a small table set up in the middle of the garden. "I thought we could have a romantic dinner under the moonlight."

As we enjoy our dinner, Aston tells me stories about his travels and adventures throughout the centuries. With every word, I can't help but be fascinated.

"You know, Amelia, there's something about you that makes me want to do all these human things," Aston says with a twinkle in his eye.

I raise an eyebrow, "Like what?"

He leans in closer, "Like having a picnic under the moonlight, or going to a movie theater, or even taking a stroll in the park."

I can't help but laugh at his words, "You sound like a vampire trying to fit in with humans."

Aston smirks, "I suppose I am. But you make it all worth it."

We spend the rest of the night talking and joking, enjoying each other's company under the stars.