♻️Targeting Lydia♻️

Começar do início

I nod in agreement." The girl is satanic like Jackson back there," I muttered. "I'm aware of that, but I swear it's not her. It can't be, all right? Lydia's fine." Stiles says.

"Um might want to rethink that argument," I said pointing to the board as I took a photo of what she had written.

"Okay, then. Does anybody else want to try answering? This time in English?" Coach asks slightly confused."What is that, Greek?" Stiles questions."No, I think it's English," Scott says

"Here I took a photo of it and flipped around," I said showing them. Lydia had written; SOMEONE HELP ME backwards.

》》》》

We walk into chemistry class."Derek's not gonna kill her without proof," Scott says as we enter the room.

"All right, so he tests her like he did with Jackson, right? But when and where?" Stiles questions. "I think here and now," Scott tells us.

We see Erica and Issac walk into the room via the back door. They look towards Lydia and begin to walk towards her. Scott and Stiles both rush to sit by her.

I sat far at the back where Max entered the class and gripped my arm." No, helping them," Max says lowly and I nod in understanding.

"Einstein once said, Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity... And I'm not sure about the universe. I have encountered infinite stupidity." Mr Harris says

"So, to combat the plague of ignorance in my class, you're going to combine efforts through a round of group experiments! Let's see if two heads are indeed better than one. Or, in Stilinski's case, less than one." Mr Harris says.

"Erica, you take the first station. You'll start with--" Harris starts to say as everyone puts their hands up part including Scott, Stiles, Lydia, Allison, Isaac, me and Max.

"I didn't ask for volunteers. Put your hormonal  hands down." Mr Harris snaps."Start with Mr McCall.All right, next two!" He says.

I ended up with Allison."Make your pathetic friends back off, "Allison snarks." I don't care for Lydia, she doesn't deserve my help nor my kindness so fuck off," I snapped." I hope they rip her throat out and yours," I snarked.

"Okay and switch!" Mr Harris shouts. I ended up with Stiles."What happened with you, Jackson and Max as you shake when both come near you?" Stiles asked." Let's just say I'm not a virgin anymore," I commented and Stiles's face dropped.

We watched Issac and Lydia complete the experiment leaving her and Issac with a large rock candy crystal.

"Time! If you've catalyzed the reaction correctly, you should now be looking at a crystal. Now, for the part of that last experiment, I'm sure you'll all enjoy you can eat it." Harris says.

Isaac picks up the rock candy crystal dripping in Kanima venom and hands it to Lydia who doesn't know she is about to get tested and she eats it with no effect happening to her.

*
We all head into Coach's office to discuss Lydia and Derek."Derek's waiting outside for Lydia," Scott tells them."Waiting to kill her?" Allison questions."No to invite her to the tea party(!)" I sassed and Scott nudges me."If he thinks she's the Kanima, then yes-- especially after what happened at the pool," Scott tells her.

"It's not her," Stiles argues."Stiles, she didn't pass the test, man. Nothing happened." Scott says."No, it can't be her." Stiles argues."It doesn't matter, because Derek thinks it's her. So, either we can convince him that he's wrong, or we've got to figure out a way to protect her." Allison says.

"Well, I don't think he's gonna do anything here. Not at school." Scott says."What about after school? What if we can prove that Derek's wrong?" Scott says."By three o'clock? Good luck with that." I point out."There could be something in the Bestiary," Allison suggests.