➿️Formality➿️

Start from the beginning

Coach exits, and we go to see Jackson as Scott wants him to take Allison to the dance.

"You want me to take her to the formal?" Jackson repeats sceptically."I don't want you to-- I need you to." Scott sighs.

"Screw you. You know what? Screw you, too. In fact, screw each other." Jackson points to both lads

"Hey, you know he saved you right?" Stiles points."He left me for dead!" Jackson says."I got shot for you," Scott says.

"Oh, yeah? Show me the bullet wound." Jackson taunts."You know it healed," Scott mutters."Convenient." Jackson scoffs.

"Just do it for Allison, okay? She's in danger-- I'm talking around-the-clock danger. She needs someone to keep an eye on her at the dance." Scott yells frustrated.

"Have her dad do it, okay? He's the one equipped to handle this." Jackson points out.

"How am I supposed to do that and keep him from finding out about me?" Scott asks."Not my problem." Jackson shrugs."You're her friend, too," Scott tells him.

Jackson just shrugs."You are. All that time that you spent with her to get to me? You can't tell me that you didn't get to know her and like her." Scott questions him

"It's Allison-- it's impossible not to like her. You can't tell me that you don't care if she gets hurt." Scott says."What if I get hurt?" Jackson says."Then it's worth it," Scott shrugs.

"Not to me," Jackson says walking away."Well, I shouldn't say, "I told you so..." Stiles mocks.

"Cause it's not strong enough. How about, "I'm always right, and you should listen to whatever I have to say and never disagree ever, ever, for the sake of your wolf hood?" Stiles says with a look.

"I'm not done," Scott says following Jackson."You're not done... Okay..." Stiles says. We watch as Scott approaches Jackson."One more thing," Scott says gaining Jackson's attention. He wolfed out scaring Jackson and Jackson left scared of Scott.

(*)

It's the night of the formal and I'm currently on stage sorting out the gear and I see Issac."Hey Issac, you staying for the formal?" I asked with a smile.

"Maybe, no one knows me so I don't come to these things," Isaac says.

"Stay, I could use a stagehand and someone to play the guitarist," I smiled."You sure?" Isaac says with a small smile.

"I'm sure," I nodded. Issac joined me on the stage as everyone started to arrive.

"Hello! Beacon Hills! I'm Esme  Stilinski and this is Issac Lahey Let's get this formal started!!" I shouted with a smile.

The crowd cheered and I began to play the song and sing along as Issac played the guitar.

I see Stiles, Lydia, Allison, and Jackson entering the hall and I nod to Stiles as the next song comes on. I played and sang along with the song as everyone danced and enjoyed themselves.

"You good Issac?" I asked him."Yes, thank you," He nods. We played and I saw Scott entering the place, I put Silence on next as the last song finished.

Scott smiled as I sang I found peace in your violence. Allison looked at Scott and he gave a slight smile back.

"Esme, do you want to dance?" Scott asks me with a smile. The next song played and I looked at Issac who nodded to me to go ahead.

"Yeah I'd like to dance," I said with a smile and we danced to Unconditionally by Katy Perry. 

Scott looked at me with a look so strange and so loving." Can we get away from here?" Scott asks gently." Yeah, sure?" I said softly smiling at him. Scott led me away and Allison followed us with her phone pointing at us.

*
We went to the buses to talk to one another and Allison appeared." You bitch!" Allison shouts and she full-on goes for me and beats me up." Allison!!" Scott shouts pulling her off me.

"You and her!!" Allison accuses."No! She's my best friend and she will always be my priority!" Scott says pulling me behind him.

Suddenly two cars' lights came on and came at us. Scott pulled me behind me," Get on my back," Scott told me and I did just that," Scott what's going on?" I shakily asked." The hunters are after me," Scott says softly.

I nodded and the cars came at us, Scott jumped shifting out of feeling threatened and we saw Chris looking at us and Allison staring at us.

*

This chapter is done ✔️ This chapter continues to the next chapter!!!

Ready for S2?

Definitely want more?

What did we think of this book?

Ready for the bashing in S2?