➿️A chase,an alpha reveal➿️

Start from the beginning

We entered the room and I noticed Derek standing behind the door. I waved to Derek whilst Stiles did his thing.

"Hey, Stiles," Dad shouted up."Yo Da-Derek!" Stiles says spinning around and seeing Derek.

Derek's finger shoots to his lips as he signals for Stiles to shut the hell up. He points a finger angrily in the direction of the ajar door.

Stiles stumbles towards the door frantically as he slips outside and closes the door with a clumsy crash, making it rattle on its hinges.

"Is Esme there with you?" Dad says."Yeah, I'm here Dad, "I shout."Alright just making sure." Dad wonders.

Dad and Stiles were having a conversation to which I wasn't listening and Derek just rolled his eyes as Stiles reentered the room and pinned Stiles to the door.

"If you say one word," Derek growls.

"Oh, what? You mean, like, "Hey, Dad, Derek Hale's in my room. Bring your gun!"?" Stiles cuts him off with sarcasm.

"Yeah, that's right. If I'm harbouring your fugitive ass, it's my house, my rules, buddy." Stiles says slapping Derek's chest

Derek's jaw is clenched. He remains silent as he slowly nods, releasing his tight grip on Stiles.

He pulls down Stiles' jacket to rearrange it from where he pulled it out of proportion during his attempt at threatening Stiles.

Stiles huffs out a laugh and being his usual self does the same for Derek's leather jacket.

That earns him a menacing jerk of the head from Derek like he's about to attack Stiles.

"Oh, my God!" Stiles says in fright.

"Scott didn't get the necklace?" Derek asks.

"No. He's still working on it. But, there's something else we can try. The night we were trapped at the school, Scott sent a text to Allison asking her to meet him there." Stiles tells him.

"So?" Derek asked."So, it wasn't Scott," I tell him."Well, can you find out who sent it?" Derek wonders."No, not me. But, I think I know somebody who can." Stiles responds."He won't do it, Stiles." I muttered.

《●》
Danny arrives and sets the coursework down on the desk as Stiles approaches him and asks him to trace a text."You want me to do what?" Danny asked confused.

"Trace a text." Stiles answers"I came here to do lab work-- that's what lab partners do, "Danny says."And we will! Once you trace the text." Stiles responds.

"And what makes you think I know how?" Danny questions."I-I looked up your arrest report, so--" Stiles replies

"I-I was thirteen. They dropped the charges." Danny says."Whatever," Stiles says."No, we're doing lab work." Danny sternly says.

He then grabs a stool from beside Stiles' table and moves it beside Stiles, sitting down and looking at the computer screen with an air of finality.

Danny curiously glances at Derek, gesturing subtly with his thumb."Who's he again?" Danny asks."Um, our cousin... Miguel..." Stiles says.

I was giggling at the name and Derek turned his head and playfully glared at me."Is that blood on his shirt?" Danny wonders."Yeah. Yes. Well, he gets these horrible nosebleeds." Stiles says.

"Hey, Miguel... I thought I told you you could borrow one of my shirts?" Stiles says nudging his head towards the drawers.

Derek closes the book in one swift motion, never taking his glare off Stiles. With another motion he sends it onto the bed as he stands up jerkily and walks over to the dresser, pulling his shirt off his head aggressively. He tosses it onto the ground.