⚡️Trapped in the school⚡️

Start from the beginning

"We need to go somewhere without windows," I said. "But every single room in this building has windows," Scott replies.

"What about somewhere with fewer windows? Stiles questions "Like the locker room?" Scott asks "Yeah." I said softly

We all head to the locker room and the smells in the locker room overwhelm my nose."Ew, what the fuck?! You guys stink the fucking locker room out." I said holding my nose.

"What?" Scott/Stiles say at the same time. "The body odours in here man are disgusting." I gagged at the overwhelming amount of smells in here.

"Esme now is not the time for you to complain," Scott tells me."Oh yes, it is," I said gagging. "Oh Shh," Stiles says. I sent him a glare, he soon shut up. "Call your dad," Scott speaks up

"And tell him what?" Stiles says waving his arms about."Say we're trapped inside the school would that be a good idea?" I said pointing out the obvious.

"I don't know! Anything! Gas leak. A fire. Whatever! If that thing seeks the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off." Scott rambles.

"What if it doesn't? What if it goes completely Terminator and kills every cop in sight, including my dad?" Stiles questions. "He has a point there and I'm not losing my dad," I said.

"They have guns!" Scott shouts. I whimper as I don't want my dad to get hurt. Scott pulls me into his arms and nuzzles me.

"Yeah, and Derek had to be shot with a wolfbane-laced bullet to even slow him down, you remember that?" Stiles counters back.

"Then we-we have to-we have to find a way out and just run for it," Scott replies "There's nothing near the school for at least a mile," Stiles tells Scott."What about Derek's car?" Scott asks.

"That could work... We go outside, we get the keys off his body, and then we take his car." Stiles says cringing.

"And him. I say with a firm look."Fine. Whatever." Stiles says sighing..Stiles heads to move and I can see Scott is hearing something because he stops me and Stiles from moving.

"What?" We asked."I hear something coming this way." Scott tells us."Like what?" Stiles questions."Quiet!" Scott whispers."Hide!" Scott whispers.

Stiles gets into an open locker."No, no, Stiles! No--" Scott says. Scott pulls me into his chest and locker. He holds me possessively and protectively.

I feel something of his poking me and I try not to move."Um, Scott?" I said getting his attention."Yes?" Scott asks."Something of yours is poking me," I tell him looking down at him.

"I can't help that, especially when my body wants to respond this way to you."He says and I see his wolf eyes are out." Calm down," I said softly stroking his cheek and putting my head against his.

Suddenly our locker opened, making us jump apart."Son of a bitch!" The Janitor shouts Stiles exits his lockers."Quiet!" Stiles sharply tells him. "Quiet my ass! What the hell are you trying to do, kill me?" He scolds us.

"No trying to save your life," I said with crossed arms. "The three of you, get out!" He says pushing us."Will you just listen for half a second, okay-" Stiles pleads.

"Not okay. Get the hell out of here right now." The janitor shouts."God, just one second to explain--" Stiles says."Just shut up and go!" The Janitor says pushing us out.

Just as he's throwing us out of the locker room, He shuts the door in our faces. He was then grabbed by the alpha. Scott tries to go back in to help him, but Stiles grabs him and forces him to run instead.

*
Stiles, me, and Scott get to the doors at the end of the hallway. Stiles tries to open the doors, "What the hell?" Stiles says.

Scott looks to see a dumpster blocking the door."It's a dumpster." Scott says "He pushed it in front of the door to block us in." Stiles concludes