She had been expected to understand that ' he was simply a  man ' after all and that's just how they were.

But she'd rejected that input, and she still did.

Even now as she questioned why and maybe if she was the problem, probably doomed to never find the right one for herself who  wouldn't tolerate or see the need to stick his length deep inside another woman's warmth or a perfectly attuned  arsehol - yes they both counted in her world, male or female it didn't matter.

Marcelo was the most captivating  and  handsome man she'd ever met. One who had taken her to his bed and kept her locked up for himself without relent.

It was a  story that could go either south or turn out swoon worthy.

She didn't believe him to abduct women and keep them prisoners against their will for sport. 

Alberto  had confirmed to her that she'd been the first. Maybe asking Lorenzo to reaffirm the claim was not a bad idea, but a lot of what had transpired also spoke up for the claim.

He had gone way above many things for it to be a careless or idle sport if his.

She had nearly become emotionally constipated.  

Geneva had chuckled when she'd thought it through, she wasn't staying for it. Never would. She actually loved herself too much to sweeten and  take  that kind of treatment and condition like an obedient dog.

Funny how it was the break of whatever spell had  drawn  her to Marcelo with a persistent infatuation for the male amidst all things. And not his  psychopathic tendencies which went to say a lot about her individuality she had not only accessed but had been on the receiving end of it  herself.

Geneva  saw the amusement and interest  dance in Lorenzo's gaze when he faced her upon her question.

" I am." He answered easily with a beam   " are you interested in it?"

Her  smile increased, switching to a more genuine one. The bubble  of joy  from within rising  at the response she had received.

" I am." She agreed " I'd like for you to teach me. Like a crash course  without  text books involved  ."

Geneva turned her body to face him giving him her undivided attention. He wouldn't say no , she wouldn't let him. She'd bargain with him if need be but she wouldn't allow him say no. Because she couldn't lose out on valuable Intel  that would be acquired much quicker with him than if she were  to do it alone.

" I want to know vital points, how to inflict life threatening injury and one's which aren't." She specified for him what she needed to know concerning the subject.

" you need this information for a reason." Lorenzo voiced as his eyelids narrowed slightly whilst observing her.

Geneva gulped at the sharp gaze.  Dark and laced with a hardness nearly canceling out the imagery of his amiable persona  she'd thought she'd been talking to.

" is it death or killing that you're contemplating?" His brow slightly rose as he looked down at her. His aura darkening.  Geneva too  unschooled  on how to approach or go about the matter with him and still get her desired outcome  without being placed into an un unwanted  spotlight .

To tell him her reason as to why or  not she wanted to learn became a mental dilemma in the seconds that ticked by.

Both sounded papery for him to simply consent. He was  related  to  the core subject of interest to the subject . Marcelo   would come first for Lorenzo   in this scenario.