💓||CHAPTER 38||💓

[PLAY THE SONG (YEH DOORIYAN) MENTIONED IN THE VIDEO BOX, WHILE YOU READ.]

Yeh dooriyan
Yeh dooriyan
Yeh dooriyan
In raahon ki dooriyan
Nigahon ki dooriyan
Hum rahon ki dooriyan
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

Vikramditya sat in his room, shredding silent tears. He had called off the wedding saying that Dityashri deserved to be with Hardik and that he wasn't too serious about her, neither was he ready for marriage. He had to hear things from people. He got slapped by Vijayraj for the first time in his life. He saw disappointment in the eyes of his family members for the first time and he was at fault. He hugged the pillow and cried closing his eyes.

Kyun koi paas hai
Door hai kyun koi
Jaane na koi yahan pe

Hardik sat on the balcony of his room while staring at the windchime which Dityashri had hung there after they became friends. He had switched off his phone and had locked himself up in his room as he wanted her to be with Vikramditya. He wanted his brother to get the love of his life. He wanted him to be happy and felt that Vikramaditya was perfect for Dityashri and not him.

"Mujhe aadat hain heartbreaks ki, Chhutku. Tera heart break nahi honeh dega tera Big B. Also, Diti, you deserve the angel, not a demon like me,"he murmured before resting his head upon his knees, and crying, while hugging his knees tighter to his chest.

Aa raha paas ya door mein ja raha
Janu na mein hoon kahan pe

Yeh dooriyan

In raahon ki dooriyan
Nigahon ki dooriyan
Hum rahon ki dooriyan
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan

Dityashri lay on the carpet while tears flowed down the corners of her eyes. Diptojeet and Madhushri were yet to return home as they were stuck in traffic congestion. They tried calling her many a times but she didn't receive the call. Hardik's phone was switched off and that made her heart ache more.

She didn't know what happened at the party after she left. She didn't know what the next morning will bring. But she felt alone. She felt rejected, firstly by Hardik and then by Vikramditya, who suddenly turned her away. Both were precious to her. Hardik was her life, Vikramditya too had her heart as a bestfriend. She loved them both. She remembered the moments spent with both of them, and cried while turning to her side.

Yeh dooriyan
Yeh dooriyan
Kabhi hua yeh bhi
Khali rahon pe bhi
Tu tha mere saath

Kabhi tujhe milke lauta
Mera dil yeh khali khali haath
Yeh bhi hua kabhi
Jaise hua aabhi
Tujhko sabhi mein paa li

"Tumhe dur karna zaroori hain Senorita. I know tumhe bura laga jab maine tumhe tumhare naam se pukara. Par main kya karu? I have to move on from you now. Bohot mushkil hoga. But I'll do it for your sake. Mujhe lagta tha ki you wanted to move on and you were moving on with me. But I was wrong. I was stupid. I am sorry,"Vikramditya said amidst his sobs.

Tera mujhe kar jaati hai dooriyan
Satati hain dooriyan
Tarsati hain dooriyan
Fanah ho sabhi dooriyan