💓||CHAPTER 27||💓

Note:- Thank you for giving 75 reads to Chapter 26 in a single day. So a treat for all of you. Enjoy and do leave your precious comments.💓💓

************************************
"You? Here?"Dityashri said and Hardik held her hand suddenly, replying,"yes, where else do you think I will be? I went to your home but nobody was there. Then I heard from your neighborhood aunty that you have joined Nexus. Thanks to her. Yeh mohalle ki aunties kaam aatey hain kabhi kabar."

"Leave my hand Mr.Raizada,"Dityashri said trying to free her hand from his grip.

"I didn't hold your hand to leave it. Chhorne ke liye thodei pakda hain. And what is Mr.Raizada haan? Husband hoon, boss nahi. Now let's go home. Gari mein baaki baatein karenge,"Hardik said and started pulling her, but she jerked his hand away and stepped back while saying,"I will not go with you. I...I will not return. Never! Main property nahi hoon aapki jo zabardasti lekar jayenge. Also, we...we are no longer husband and wife. We are divorced now. So aapka....aapka koi right nahi hain...mujhpe."

"Really?"Hardik asked feeling hurt and added holding her arms, tightly"then why did you stammer a bit while saying these? You stammer when you lie. I remember it well. Look at me and repeat whatever you said. Bol doh ki sachmein mera koi haq nahi hain tum par."

Dityashri stared at him and moved away again, saying,"kiyu zidh kar rahe hain aap? You never wanted me as a wife. Why are you here now? For the family? They will understand and forget me eventually. You don't have to worry about it. You be with the girl you like. I am not your type right? I never was."

She turned to leave and Hardik said,"they won't be able to forget you ever, Diti. Even if they do by any chance, I won't be able to do it. Because I..."

"No more lies Mr.Raizada,"Dityashri yelled and turned towards him and added,"I don't want to hear any excuse from you again. I am done with you. I am done with that dead relation of ours. I am done with your surname which was vested on my name. I am done with everything which relates me to you. I was on the verge of losing my father because of you. I almost lost everything just because of you. Now I won't let that happen anymore. Aaj se aap apne raaste aur....aur main apne."

"Humare raaste ek hi hain Diti. Yaad hain tumney mujhse kaha tha ki humare rishte mein tum zyaada steps logi aur main kam le loonga toh bhi chalega? Aaj main tumsey keheta hoon Diti, I'll take all the ninety nine steps, you just have to take one. Accept me, accept my love, that's it,"Hardik said staring into her eyes.

"I won't get my heart broken again by your lies, Mr.Raizada,"Dityashri said and ran away from there while crying, and Hardik yelled from behind,"your tears are the proof that you still love me. We are not done yet. Suna tumney? You will come back to me. Mere mohabbat, mere junoon ne bulaya hain tumhe Diti, aana hoga tumhe, mere paas, sirf mere ho tum."

Dityashri closed her ears and came far from him and stopped to call a cab when Vikramaditya halted his car beside her and asked,"hello Senorita, chalo drop kar deta hoon tumhe."

Dityashri wiped her tears and said,"na...nahi Sir...Vikram...it's okay. I'll go on my own."

Vikramaditya came out of the car and said getting concerned,"hey girl, are you crying? What's the matter? Kuch huya hain kya? Meri kisi baat ka bura laga tumhe? Then I am sorry. Don't cry please. I'll not repeat it again."

"Nahi Vikram. Mujhe bura nahi laga tumhari kisi bhi baat ka. Tum bina kuch kiye hi kiyu maafi maang rahe ho? Main toh bass......kuch log baarbaar saamne aajate hain aur humein peeche ke ouhr dhakel dete hain,"Dityashri said and he said,"aur unn insaano ko hi peeche chhor aana hota hain Senorita. Aao baitho. I'll not let you go alone now. The state of your mind is not good right now. Come with me. Chalo."