💓||CHAPTER 26||💓

"Kaise hain aap sab?"Hardik asked and greeted his family members happily, while his eyes searched for Dityashri.

"We are fine bete...jao Daadi se mil lo,"Hitendra said.

Shubman, Ishan and Jagriti ran up to him and they shared a tight hug while he said,"kya baat hain. Mooh kiyu latka rakha hain bandar jaise? Haan vaise vaanar sena toh ho hi tumlog apne Bhabi ki. Kaha hain voh? Dikh nahi rahi hain."

"Hardik bete...voh..."Indrakshi went to say but went quiet.

"Kya baat hain Chachi? Aapki beti ko khabar nahi hain kya ki uski paati aaya hain? Itna kya kaam karti reheti hain dinbhar? Aur usko hi kiyu karna hota hain kaam?"Hardik said and called,"Diti, aye Miss.Sen, niche aao."

"Hardik, Shri yaha nahi hain,"Shivendra said.

"Areh haan maayke gayi thi na? Abb tak nahi lauti? My stay in London got extended due to work, so I thought she would have returned,"Hardik said and then added,"accha, maine kaha tha ki main laane jaunga. Dekha Dad, usko koi parih nahi hain ghar ki, maayke jaakey baithi hain madam. Abhi lekar aata hoon jaakey."

Hardik turned to leave when Shubman held his hand and said,"Bhabi aise hi nahi ayegi Big B."

"Kya matlab?"Hardik asked while his smile disappeared slowly.

"Matlab yeh ki Dityashri kabhi wapas nahi ayegi. Aur tum usey laaney ke liye itna utavley kiyu ho rahe ho Harry? You wanted her to leave right? So she left....forever,"Jigyasa said coming there.

"What? Wh...what do you mean Mom?"Hardik asked getting stunned, and she showed him the divorce certificate's copy while replying,"tum theh nahi toh maine hi lawyer se bolke procedures complete karwa liya. Dityashri ko uski copy bhej di hain, this one is yours, beta."

"Mom what are you saying? What procedure and why? What divorce? When did divorce happen between us?"Hardik said going hysterical.

"Harry, the papers which you had signed. Dityashri had signed in those and since it was mentioned there that the marriage is just for few months, and both signatures were there so much court process wasn't required. And baaki ka humare naam se hi hogaya. Now you are free again beta,"Jigyasa said holding Hardik's shoulder but he shoved away her hand and tore the certificate before running upstairs while saying like a maniac,"you all are joking right? This is some prank of my stupid siblings and my mischievous wife. Aye Diti, baahar niklo."

"Big B! She is not there,"Jagriti said and ran after him, followed by Ishan and Shubman.

Hardik came to Dityashri's room while saying,"kaha chhup ke baithi hain dekhu toh zara,"he saw her favourite idol of Mahadev's family, which she had forgotten to take, and he said,"inhe chhorke toh kahi nahi jaa sakti voh. Miss.Sen! Baahar niklo warna anjaam accha nahi hoga."

"Big B! Big B shaant ho jao, Bhabi nahi hain sachmein,"Ishan said while holding his hand and told him everything that had happened, and that Dityashri was not willing to come back at all, not even with the family members.

"I don't trust you all. My Diti will never leave me and go. Voh bhi tab jab main yaha tha hi nahi. She had promised me she will never leave my side,"Hardik said while tears rolled down his cheeks.

He opened the wardrobes by walking into the closet room and found most of the space empty, except the clothes which she had purchased before Shivendra and Indrakshi's anniversary, and the expensive jewellery which was given to her by Rajlakshmi. The ones she had brought with her were not there. But her wedding lehenga was kept in a transparent plastic bag, with care.