💓||CHAPTER 8||💓

"Kaisi aayi hain pictures?"Dityashri asked Hardik, over text, after sending him the pictures of her mehendi ceremony

"Very pretty,"he texted back without even checking the picture. His heart was filled with so much detestation towards her that he never checked her pics. She was simply a plain-looking and unattractive girl to him. There was nothing special about her according to him and he was confident that she would give up very easily and leave him soon.

Everything was going on in a quick pace and Dityashri was feeling as if she was caught in a hurricane of celebration and rituals. Rajlakshmi didn't wish to delay the wedding hence the earliest date was selected.

She checked out their engagement pictures and then came up to her single pic. She wasn't much comfortable in that outfit, but still had worn it because Hardik had selected it for her.
Understanding Hardik was a bit difficult. His words didn't match his actions or sometimes he did certain things which had no explanation.

But he was perfect in Dityashri's eyes. He was charming, good-looking, well built, strong willed and quite bold. Dityashri couldn't take her eyes off him the previous day at their engagement party. She was falling for him real quick and had started developing a strong feeling for him amidst everything. His personality amazed her, and she was at awe discovering how much calm he was actually.

She couldn't believe that she was so wrong about him initially. But she was glad about it. Their sudden meet and every incident after that made her believe that they were soulmates. That's why their meeting was so sudden and odd.

However, she had to hear certain sour taunts too at the engagement ceremony and in other marital occasions too, hence, she decided to ask Hardik about it.

"May I call you?"she asked and he texted back a,"yes."

Dityashri called him while staring at her mehendi and the wedding ring on her ring finger.

"Haan bolo,"Hardik said.

"Haan bolo? Humesha main hi bolu? Accha, humesha main hi pehele call karti hoon aapko, aap kabhi kiyu nahi karte? Sirf marriage registration aur outfits selection wali din kiya tha aap ne,"Dityashri said.

Hardik rolled his eyes slightly and replied,"main busy reheta hoon na, isiliye. Aur kal toh tum permanently yaha aah hi jaogi, so uske baad you will get to see me everyday."

"Haan voh toh hain,"Dityashri said happily and then added,"accha, your family doesn't seem to be much happy about our wedding. Is it so?"

"Haan abb hain kuch problem unhe. But doesn't matter. Sab thik ho jayega, ekbar tum yaha aao, phir dekhna, I'll make your life so beautiful."

"I know that. Every moment with you is beautiful for me."

"Even the first ever moment that we had spent?"Hardik asked with a smirk and she said,"sorryyyy...I'll always feel guilty about that slap."