💓||CHAPTER 10||💓

Dityashri cried silently when two hands held her and she found Shubman sitting beside her.

"Kya huya Bhabi?"he asked in a concerned tone and helped her to stand, by holding her.

"Maan! I don't know...I..."Dityashri couldn't even speak as she broke into tears and started sobbing.

"Bhabi sshhh! Kuch nahi huya...come, come with me,"he said and then went to bang on Hardik's room's door but Dityashri stopped him saying,"he is extremely angry right now Maan. Don't say anything to him."

Shubman sighed and then looked at his trusted personal attendees who were standing behind them at a distance, with Dityashri's luggage.

He told them to keep her luggage in the room adjacent to Hardik's, and then held her hand and took her to Rajlakshmi's room.

"Areh, kya baat hain, Shri, kya huya beta?"Rajlakshmi asked her while getting concerned.

"Big B threw her out of the room suddenly,"Shubman said.

"What? Why? I'll talk to him. Chalo. Aisa kaise kar sakta hain voh!"Rajlakshmi said getting agitated.

"Nahi Daadi! Aaplog kuch nahi bolenge unhe. Galti meri hi hain. Main samajh hi nahi paayi ki he never liked me. I am a fool,"Dityashri said while crying.

"Bhabi, you sit here,"Shubman said and made her sit on the bed, and Rajlakshmi sat beside her, while he knelt down near her feet and said,"Bhabi, aap bataogi nahi toh humein pata kaise chalega ki kya huya hain? We won't be able to help you unless you tell us what happened."

Dityashri wiped her tears and sat quietly, while her body trembled due to the supressed sobs. Rajlakshmi made her drink some water and said,"my dear girl, don't cry like that. You're the new bride, the idol of our prosperity and happiness. Your tears will bring bad luck upon the family."

"No Daadi, I am no one to this family, according to everyone, especially your grandson. Socha tha ki Hardik toh saath hain hi, aur aap aur Maan toh ho. Main baaki sabko mana loongi. I'll have a happy family. But no! I was wrong. Every dream of mine got shattered in one moment,"Dityashri said and weeped again.

Rajlakshmi hugged her and asked,"kya huya hain beta? Tell me. What did Hardik do? What did he say that made you think all these?"

Dityashri calmed herself a bit and then sat straight and started telling them everything in a low choked tone. Both Rajlakshmi and Shubman were awestruck to hear the matter and the former felt guilty as she was the one who conducted this wedding.

"Hey Bhagwan! Shubh, humnein toh kuch aur hi chaha tha, yeh kya hogaya? Her life got ruined because of me!"the old lady said and broke down emotionally.

"Daadi please, you don't cry now,"Shubman said.

"Daadi, it's not your fault. I messed up with him. And maybe this was my destiny,"Dityashri said.

"No this can't be your destiny. I have to talk to Hardik. He can't do this to you,"Rajlakshmi said.

"Daadi, I don't want to force myself and this relation upon him. I want him to accept me by heart, on his own,"Dityashri said while holding Rajlakshmi back, as she stood up to go to Hardik.

"But Bhabi, he won't accept you so easily. Well, Big B is quite stubborn. Daadi, mujhe ekbar laga bhi tha ki inhone itni asaani se haan kaise bol di shaadi ke liye. But then I thought it's because of you. Now I am understanding what was the actual reason,"Shubman said.

"Shri, bete, please don't leave my boy. I know he has done extremely wrong with you and he isn't even realising it. But once he realises, he will change himself for you, I assure you. He is a good person, trust me. Please help him come out of the confinement he has created for himself over the years,"Rajlakshmi begged, joining her hands in front of Dityashri.