💓||CHAPTER 16||💓

"Where are you taking me? The party is in your honour, be with the guests,"Dityashri said to Hardik in the luxury accent.

"Stop that! Now you have started faking your entire self too?"Hardik said while pinning her to a wall, away from the sight of the people around.

"But aapko toh yahi sab pasand hain,"Dityashri said maintaining the accent.

"Drop it! Drop that accent. Aur yeh...yeh kya pehena hain tumne? What do you think? You're looking too beautiful? Kahi ladkiyan ghumte hain mere ageh peeche tumhare jaise bann thann ke. There's nothing special about you. Just because the men are looking at you doesn't mean you're gorgeous. Engagement wali gown ko lekar toh bada bola tha tumney ki you don't like exposing outfits and all. Aaj kaise pehen liya haan?"Hardik said.

"Seriously Mr.Raizada? You dragged me away from an ongoing gossip to tell me these same boring lines of yours? Come on, bring some changes. Abb toh main bhi aap se bore honeh lagi hoon,"Dityashri said brushing her hair with her fingers.

"Wha...what did you say?"Hardik asked getting astounded, hearing her words.

"What? You heard me right? Abb aap jaiye aur unn ladkiyon ke saath ghumiye jo aapke ageh piche ghumte hain bann thann ke. Kiyuki aaj mera toh mood hain nahi aapke piche ghumne ka filhaal. And yes, I didn't come here for you. I came for my Daadi and because my two beloved brothers insisted me to. Now excuse me,"Dityashri said and started walking away when Hardik grabbed her forcefully and pinned her back to the wall, hurting her a bit.

"Nobody dares to be insolent towards me. And you always dare to do that. Why?"he asked her while glaring down at her, inching closer to her.

"I am not obliged to answer your stupid queries, Mr.Raizada,"Dityashri replied, glaring back at him.

"Agayi na apne asli roop mein? Aise hi phasati ho na tum mardon ko?"Hardik said, unable to bear her sudden indifferent attitude towards him.

"Oh right! You know what? Main soch rahi hoon ki apna time aur efforts aap pe aur kiyu waste karu? Kisi aise pe efforts lagau jo deserve karta ho,"Dityashri said, as she got emotionally hurt by his words.

"Haan aur aata hi kya hain tumhe! Tumhara ashiq aaya hain aaj. Ayaan Shroff! Batau Daadi ko kya rangraliya machai hain tumne uske saath shaadi se pehele?"Hardik said and Dityashri pushed him away angrily.

"You!"he exclaimed and held her arms tightly, leaving marks on the skin while saying,"I'll just kill you!"

"Go ahead! Kill me. Yahi kasar baaki rakha hain aap ne. Baaki saare poore kar diye hain. You have crossed your limit Mr.Raizada. Kya batayenge aap Daadi ko haan? Kya rangraliya machai hain maine? Kab? Ayaan Shroff mere friend ki fiance hain. Shaadi honewali hain unki,"Dityashri yelled and Hardik's expression changed from an agitated one to a confused one.

"What? Your friend? Toh...toh tum ussdin restaurant mein kya kar rahi thi uske saath jisdin J..."

"Jisdin J aayi thi ussey milne? Meri friend bhi wahi thi ussdin. She went to the washroom as uske dress pe drink gir gaya tha. You have many spies. Ask them to gather information regarding Ayaan Shroff's wedding. You will know the truth,"Dityashri replied.

"And...and that other guy? With whom you were crossing the road which lead to Siddhivinayak. I saw you hugging him too,"Hardik said, in a much mellowed tone this time.

"I hug Maan and Ishu as well. So you think I am having an affair with them too?"Dityashri asked.

"Miss.Sen!"Hardik exclaimed looking away as he could always feel Dityashri's sisterly affection towards his brothers.