💓||CHAPTER 24||💓

Note:- Double Update for all my lovelies. Do leave your precious comments and enjoy.💓💓

************************************
It has been three days since Hardik left for London. Shubman, Ishan and Jagriti had also gone for their respective trips. Dityashri was packing her bags as her parents would be coming to take her home. Rajlakshmi had asked her to go on her own but Diptojeet insisted on coming as they wanted to take their daughter along while returning from the college.

Hence, it was decided that she will be leaving for home in the evening. Rajlakshmi was in the prayer room and Jigyasa tactfully locked the door from outside as she used to take more than an hour to finish her evening rituals and meditation. Nobody else was there in home hence it was a golden chance for her to do her work.

Jigyasa walked towards Dityashri's room after telling her trusted attendee to open the door for Rajlakshmi once her meditation was over. In the meantime, Diptojeet and Madhushri arrived. They parked their car and walked into the mansion.

Jigyasa came to Dityashri's room and she asked,"Mom! You need something?"

Jigyasa walked up to her while faking concern and said,"Harry ko chhor doh beti."

"What?"Dityashri asked and added with a scowled expression,"why would I leave him just because you are saying?"

"Well, what if I say that Harry himself wants you to leave but is unable to say and will never say because the family loves you, and because he considers you a friend now?"

"What do you mean? Aap kuch bhi kahengi aur main maan lungi?"Dityashri asked.

"Agar main proofs dikhau toh?"Jigyasa asked and Dityashri got startled.

"Pro...proofs? Kaisa proofs?"she asked.

"Pehele tum yeh batao ki Harry ne aaj tak tumse pyaar ka izhaar kiya hain?"Jigyasa asked and Dityashri looked down as he haven't.

"Did he allow you into his bedroom?"she asked and Dityashri nodded a no.

"He has been showing you his affection lately, we all have noticed. But it's out of guilt. Had he been really falling in love with you then he would have taken you to his room first and foremost. Anyways, has he shown any physical affection to you? It's a personal question, yet I asked."

Dityashri remembered the little physical moments between them since their visit to Junagadh but they hadn't done anything to the extreme level of course and it was obvious since he wasn't in love with her.

"Even if he had been physical with you then also I will say it's because that's his habit. He has been physical with many girls. Even...even yesterday night as well,"Jigyasa said and Dityashri received the shock of her life.

"No! You're lying. Hardik is not like that. He will never do that,"Dityashri said while her heart felt a tinge of pain due to whatever she heard.

"Dekho yeh pictures, aur yeh videos,"Jigyasa said while showing the cctv footage of Hardik bringing girls to the mansion, which were old videos. But there was a latest video too in which Hardik was going into a hotel's room, with a girl. Dityashri could easily understand that it was London's video by seeing his hairstyle and Britishers in the corridor. The next were few pictures with the girl hovering over him on the bed of that room they had walked into.

"No!"Dityashri exclaimed and threw the tab away, and it slid towards the door through the carpet while she yelled while breaking into tears,"how do you have these pics and video haan? Who sent you?"