💓||CHAPTER 12||💓

Okay so, I wanted to share it with you all

Okay so, I wanted to share it with you all. This was the original Ares Amante which was written by me from my first ever wattpad account. It's been a long time since that account got deleted. I got it from my sister today. This story is very special to me. Enjoy reading.

*****************************

Dityashri cried in her room due to the humiliation vested upon her in her own reception party. From dropping drink on her saree to demeaning her, Jagriti left no stone unturned to harass her in front of her and Hardik's rich friends. However, she remained bold in front of them and took stand for herself, until Shubman returned and intervened immediately.

He had gone for a night shoot and had missed the after party. Dityashri knew it won't be possible for him and Rajlakshmi to protect her and stand by her side everytime. She had to fight on her own too.

Hardik too passed certain sarcastic comments, but only in front of his close friends. She remembered him telling them how much backdated he felt she was. Well, even Ishan said so many a times. People of this house were too modern and then too traditional at times. They were confused and they confused people around them too.

"I don't know how I'll survive with her. I mean look at her, she feels uncomfortable in latest fashion outfits, she always takes a traditional approach towards everything, she doesn't know the code and conducts of cocktail parties either,"Hardik had said to his group of friends.

He didn't do anything much, as he had to maintain his image of being a good husband in front of the other important guests. Otherwise she was sure that he wouldn't have backed down either. Moreover, he surely enjoyed Jagriti's acts, in the after party.

She was thankful to God, that nothing such took place in front of her parents, as Rajlakshmi was present till they were here. Or else they would have understood everything today itself, and would have caught her lie which she had told them the previous day, when she went to her home for pagphera.

"Haan re Shona, job ta chhere dili keno re?"(why did you leave the job) her father had asked her.

"Baba, I thought about...giving some time to the family....also,I need time to understand them too...so..."she had lied.

"See! Our girl has become so mature. You will start working again once you settle there well, isn't it?"Madhushri had said.

"Yes Maa...I'll work again,very soon,"Dityashri had to say.

When they had asked about Hardik, she has to lie again about him going to an urgent trip to Delhi, as the reason behind his absence and his inability to bring her from home. She had said he would be returning late so she would return alone.

Dityashri stared at her idol which she had brought along with her guitar, while returning from home the previous night. He held the idol within her hands and sighed.