Chapter 21: Plans

The class applauds as we all take our seats. We had just finished presenting our history project.

We went last of course due to Aaron who was too lazy to get up and said: they always save the best for last.

I was fine with it considering I really didn't care to present. I just wanted to get it over with.

"Well, great job everyone." Mr. Peters claps standing from his desk, "We have about fifteen minutes left of class so do what you want." He shrugs before sitting back down. The class erupted in loud chatter after his permission.

"We did great guys. We're definitely getting an A!" Chelsea beams raising her hand up to high five all of us. I roll my eyes with a slight chuckle as I high five her back.

"We better, I actually tried." I argue resting my elbow on the desk as I lean my head on my hand.

"That was you trying?" Chase teases leaning forwards in his chair and resting his hands onto the table.

"What are you implying?"

He watches me for a while before shaking his head. A mischievous grin on his lips, "Nothing."

I narrow my eyes in suspicious but just shrug it off. He's an idiot. Today was finally Friday and I was so excited for the weekend. I wasn't doing anything in particular but why wouldn't I be happy? I have two days away from this hell hole.

"What are you guys doing this weekend?" Aaron asked as if he had just read my mind.

"Nothing." Chelsea and I answer simultaneously. She smiles brightly at me due to our' jinx', while I gave her a weird look.

I turn away to see Chase shrug, "Hanging with my friend from back home."

I roll my eyes recalling his friend. Chase doesn't notice though. I turn my attention back to Aaron, "Why?"

"I'm going to be home alone with no plan's man. I'm bored as hell." He sighs, "it sucks to be an only child."

"Hey! I'm an only child!" I exclaim catching his attention feigning offence, "and I'm perfectly fine alone."

"I wouldn't define you as perfectly fine.." Chase trailed off in amusement.

"You think your so funny." I glare as he shrugs, "Hilarious, actually." He corrects.

I was this close to jumping over the table and tackling him to the floor. A mischievous grin formed on my face as I think of him squirming trying to get away as I attack him, gripping him so hard to the floor he can't.move a muscle.

I snap out of it when I catch the weird looks from Chase and Aaron.

"What were you thinking of?" Aaron asked suspiciously. I go to tell him of my dark thoughts when Chase cuts me off, "I'd rather not know what's going on in that pretty little head of her's."

He just called my head pretty. Is that supposed to be a compliment?

I glanced at Chelsea to see her looking away. I then remembered she had a crush on him. I roll my eyes at Chase's compliment and retorted, "Same goes for you, Grey."

"Oh you'd like to know." He winks with a grin.

I don't know what he means by that cause I clearly said I didn't. I roll my eyes instead of saying anything back to him.

I then realize we just got way off topic, "Anyways Aaron what'd you have in mind?"

"Well we could all hang out at my place?" He suggests. I shrug, "Fine with me, what about you Chels?"