Simon : Killer Spots

Beginne am Anfang

"It overheated." Reborn answered. "Overheated?" Tsuna asked. "It's because of Koyo's extraordinary vision. The fact that he's able to see so well, means that there's a massive amount of information being sent from his eyes to his brain. Imagine the energy it takes for his eyes and brain to process all the information. My guess is that he's not able to keep it up for a long period of time. Which is probably why he wore those glasses in the first place." Reborn explained them to them all. "So that's why Aoba wanted to end the battle quickly." Gokudera understood. "And Nii-san saw through that." Tsuna got it too.

"It was a dangerous... battle..." Ryohei stumbled towards Koyo. "It hasn't ended yet!" Koyo launched himself and met Ryohei in the middle of the ring. "This Aoba Koyo won't be done in by a wimpy punch like yours!" Koyo yelled at them all. "No way!" Tsuna yelled in disbelief. "Ryohei's flames should have been charged up to sixty percent!" Gokudera pointed out. "Did the punch not work on him?" Sakura questioned. "No. Take a look at Koyo's stomach." Reborn told them all.

In the center of Koyo's abdomen was a gaping hole. "Any normal human being would have passed out ages ago. Not to mention the fact that he's fighting with eyes that could overheat any second, it's a reckless act. It just goes to show that this battle is one he can't lose." Reborn explained to them all. This shocked Gokudera and Tsuna but Sakura was calm. She would have kept getting up too due to pride.

"Forgive me, Koyo... It looks like I underestimated you. You're a man I must defeat with my flames charged at full power." Ryohei said, meeting his eyes. "You fool. You think that your body will be able to stand the damage it will receive upon a full charge of your flames?" Koyo commented. "It's the same for you, isn't it?" Ryohei pointed out."Will you be able to stay on your feet with the amount of strain on those eyes of yours?" The Sun Guardian taunted.

"It's the limit of the body versus the limit of time.It's a race between Ryohei receiving koyo's attacks on his killer pots until his flames are fully charged, and Koyo taking down Ryohei before his eyes overheat" Reborn said.

"You haven't forgotten the rules, have you Ryohei?" Koyo asked. "That's a stupid question, Koyo. the one who falls to his knees is the loser." Ryohei answered. They both ignited their flames. They both charged at one another. "Take this!" Koyo yelled, launching the first attack. Ryohei dodged it to the best of his ability. Koyo got closer and went into a punching spree until he landed a single hit under Ryohei's chin. The Sun Guardian cried out in pain.

"He went straight in!" Gokudera said surprised. "It goes to show that Koyo's regained his flexibility.The Resolution he's set on this battle has cooled his head" Reborn shared.

"Ryohei! I'll make it so that you'll never be able to use that body ever again!" Koyo taunted. "I'd like to see you try!" Ryohei counted. Koyo went into a fury of punches. "The left arm!" He yelled, nailing him. Ryohei was stunned. "The right leg!" Koyo nailed him again. This time Ryohei yelled out in pain.

"He aimed for the leg!" Tsuna yelled. "That's a foul move!" Gokudera shouted. "This is bad..." Reborn muttered.

"This is nothing!" Ryohei countered. "Keep talking!" Koyo was losing his temper. "Left shoulder! Right hand! Side of the head! Left thigh! The liver!" Everywhere Koyo yelled out he hit Ryohei's body. The poor sun guardian was in so much pain. "No..." Tsuna muttered. "How's that?" Koyo asked, breathing hard. Ryohei was struggling so hard to stay standing. His sun bangle was almost fully charged.

"His flames have been charged ninety percent!" Tsuna yelled. "But Ryohei..." Reborn muttered.

Ryohei groaned. "I'd like to praise you for your stubbornness, but you can't even move a foot now. You would fall over if I tapped you so much. I can see with these eyes. I can see the killer spots... that invade your entire body!" Koyo pointed out. "No way!" Tsuna yelled. "His entire body?" Gokudera couldn't believe it. "Too bad. You were only a second away from fully charging your flames. You don't even have the strength in you to read my punches."Koyo commented.

"Scared Aoba Koyo?" Ryohei taunted. "What?" Koyo couldn't believe him. "I'm tired of hearing your big talk! Quit moving your mouth and punch me already!" Ryohei met his eyes. "You fool. Then I'll do as you wish and put an end to this battle, with this fist! DIE RYOHEI!" Koyo took the bait and charged at the Sun Guardian. "Nii-san! He's going for you left!" Tsuna warned him. "Dodge it , Lawnhead!" Gokudera yelled. Sakura stayed quiet as she watched.

Koyo nailed a clean punch on the side of Ryohei's face. Ryohei didn't bother to dodge it. He took the full hit. His body gave out and he fell holding onto Koyo. "How's that Ryohei!" Koyo demanded. The sun guardian took his right fist and pressed it against Koyo's body. "I've caught...you... Ko...yo." He muttered to him. "What!" Koyo's eyesight started to go out.

"Vongola Gear of the Sun : Fully Charge!" The bangle began to spin. The sun flames engulfed both boxers. "The Vongola Gear of the sun's flame is..."Tsuna couldn't believe it. "It looks exactly like the sun!" Gokudera yelled. "MAXIMUM SUNSHINE COUNTER!" Ryohei yelled out.

The force was great and blinding. Not only did it blind them all, lighting up the whole arena, but the face of power forced all of them to brace. Sakura found herself activating her boots to hold herself steady. Thankfully her sky glasses protected her eyes from the blinding light. It stayed like this for a moment.

Tsuna groaned. "What happened to Nii-san?" he asked and looked at his two friends. Gokudera tried to look as his eyes adjusted to the light."He's standing," Sakura commented. Sure enough beaten, bleeding, barely alive, Sasagawa Ryohei was still standing. "He's still up!" Tsuna cheered. "What a guy..." Gokudera commented. "Well done..." Reborn praised him. "It's not over yet!" Sakura yelled out. Aoba Koyo was also still standing.

"No way! After taking that huge hit, he still..." Tsuna yelled out. Koyo dragged his feet towards Ryohei. "Is he...still planning on fighting?" Gokudera couldn't believe it. Ryohei too dragged his feet towards Koyo. "Nii-sans planning on it, too?" Tsuna couldn't believe this. "There's no way they have any kind of stamina or strength left!" Gokudera said. "Why are they going this far..." Tsuna sounded disappointed. "Pride." Sakura said. "The pride they have is far beyond what we ever imagined it was..." Reborn explained to them.

"KOYO!" Ryohei yelled.

"RYOHEI!" Koyo yelled.

Their right fits hit one another.

They met each other's eyes.

They both fell.

It was a draw...