Simon : Killer Spots

Start from the beginning

"Those glasses helped suppress my outstanding vision. They're restraints, in other words. And now with my naked eye, I can clearly see the killer spot." he shared. "Killer spot!" Tsuna, Gokudera, and Sakura all yelled out.

"Blood courses through every inch of your body, making your muscles retract and your cells to alter, which then leaves loopholes in your body. In other words, it forms weaknesses." Koyo explained. "They say there are voids between the mind and the body... like pressure points right?" Reborn asked. "More or less, but unlike pressure points which are firmly located inside your body, killer spots are weaknesses that shift along with your body's movement! With killer spots that throw your pain and fatigue out into the open, even light attacks will cause fatal damage to your body! Of course, one can only sniff out these killer spots with extraordinary boxing skills like mine." Koyo explained and taunted them all.

Ryohei stood his ground. "Now, to finish you off, Ryohei!" Koyo yelled, rushing at him again. They exchanged more blows until, "take this!" Koyo yelled, hitting Ryohei in three of his killer spots. Ryohei cried out in pain as another one of his flames ignited. "The flames ignited with only one attack!" Tsuna yelled shocked. "That's crazy..." Gokudera noticed. "The way he's taking the damage can't be good." Reborn noticed.

Ryohei tried to back away but Koyo continued to push him. "Oh no you don't!" He yelled as he continued to attack him. "What's wrong Ryohei?" He taunted. Ryohei took the bait and tried to attack him but Koyo easily dodged. "Got cold feet?" He toyed with him before rushing him again. The Sun Guardian tried to block the attack but Koyo hit another killer spot. Flames on his bangle continued to light up like a firework. "Ryohei!" Tsuna called.

"His damage has gone up to sixty percent already!" Gokudera pointed out. "He's going to die at this rate..." Sakura muttered to herself. "How's that, Ryohei? Finally see how different our strengths are?" Koyo stood proud. But Ryohei wasn't done. In pain, dripping blood, and having vines stabbing several parts of his body, The Tenth Sun Guardian didn't fall to his knees.

"Give up already! Fall to your knees!" Koyo yelled. "Koyo.. What's the hurry?" Ryohei, beaten half to death, looked up at him. "What?" Koyo was shaken a little. "It's just starting to get fun. Why don't we take our time and fight 12 good rounds?" Ryohei put up his fists to continue. "Stop fooling... around!" Koyo lost his temper.

His flames ignited once more. "He's gonna use the flames of the forest?" Tsuna asked, shocked. "He said he didn't need them." Gokudera reminded them all. Sakura frowned, "He wants it to end." She explained to the other two.

"It's time for you to die!" Koyo rushed at the Sun Guardian, his flames following him. "Ryohei!" He yelled his name as the boy dodged his leaf tornado. "Something's wrong with Koyo... his attacks are direct and too simple." Reborn pointed out. "Huh?" Tsuna, Gokudera and Sakura looked over at the baby. "It looks like Ryohei's realized that too."

Ryohei did notice. It had become easier to dodge Koyo's attacks. "Dead center!" Koyo punched but Ryohei dodged. "Why do you run! Ryohei!" Koyo was getting frustrated as the other guardian dodged the attacks.

That's when it hit the other boxer. Blood appeared between his eyes. He yelled out in pain. Ryohei took this chance. He used all sixty percent of his sun bangle power and... "No!" Koyo yelled. "SUNSHINE UPPERCUT!" Ryohei nailed him cleanly in the boy's center.

The smoke filled the arena. Then Koyo's body came flying out slamming into the vines of the cage. Everyone stared at him then turned their attention to the standing boxer that was Ryohei. "Nii-san, that was incredible!" Tsuna pointed out as they all stared at him. "It looked like Aoba Koyo's moves froze for a second... What the hell happened?" Gokudera questioned.