8.THE MOVIE NIGHT

"One misunderstanding holds the power to destroy the infinite memories "

Anaya's Pov

I placed my bag on my desk and looked around only to find students scattered in groups here and there .

I opened the chain of my bag to get a notebook in order to write my notes which are incomplete as I was absent for the last two days due to fever.

My notebook fell down before I could open it. I bent down to get it but I noticed three notes waiting for me at the desk.

Who is doing this? It's Day 25 and I haven't replied to that person for so many days till I find it everyday.

I took it one by one to read it.

"Magic does exist, but where?

In your heart.

From
What's there in the name"

I checked the second note

"Small efforts each day can make a huge difference in someone's life. I hope I made in yours "

From

What's there in the name

Who is he or she? I felt the handwriting familiar as I was somewhere else apart from the notes. My eyes stared at it and I decided to look at the last one but before that I noticed Pankhuri entering the classroom and coming to sit near me.

I hide them in my bag to avoid her questions.

"Hi Anaya, how are you feeling?" She asked, removing her bag and placing her hand on my forehead to check the temperature.

"Good morning. I am fine. Thanks for asking "I replied, smiled looking at her and then picked my book which was still on the floor.

I kept my head on the desk, closed my eyes because I could feel weakness in my body.

"Anaya, I heard you had a fever. Are you fine now? " The voice acted as a magnet to raise my head to see .

It's him, sitting on his bench. Should I answer him? He is asking about my health, I should tell him.

"Yeah I am feeling better" I replied and everyone stood up from their place in order to greet the professor as soon as she entered.

We greeted her and she began her lecture while everyone started to note down.

I moved my eyes to see him, who was busy writing his notes. I know we don't talk anymore but still I can feel my heart beating for him everytime I find myself near him.

I returned to write my notes and I decided to not let my emotions win over my mind.

Time Skip

At canteen

"Neil and Vihaan, why are you sitting away? Join us " Pankhuri called them while I was busy sipping my coffee. Khushi joined us who just entered the canteen. We have formed a friends group like one week back but I don't talk much.

"I have a plan! Let's go for dinner tonight " Khushi suggested and Pankhuri and Neil agreed too.

"I don't want to come " We said at the same time.

"Ye dono rishtedaar ek hi time par na bolte hai"Neil said, looking at us.

"Reason? " Pankhuri asked, staring at me and then at him.

"I don't want to, '' I replied but he didn't say anything except looking at me with his eyes.

"It's better if you all can come to my place and we can have a movie night tonight. Don't worry about the dinner, I will make it " He said while no one replied instantly to his suggestion.