6. THE PAIN

"Can we start again ? As if we are meeting for the first time?"

AFTER FEW DAYS

VIHAAN's POV

I found my classroom empty as soon as I entered. I came earlier to stick the note and today is the sixth note.

Everyday after my college gets over, I find her reply in the form of a note which lets me know how she feels after reading my words.

I decided last night that I will start ignoring her from today onwards. I know my sister advised me five days back but I need some time to prepare to do this.

I stuck it successfully and went outside of my classroom to roam around the corridor as our first lecture will start in 30 mins.

I sat on the stairs which were on the opposite side of the classroom while my back had a support of the wall.

I looked at my watch to check the time. Meanwhile, I noticed Neil coming from the other side.

"Hey Vihaan. Good morning"

"Good morning Neil." I wished and he sat nearby removing his bag from the shoulder.

"Completed your notes? "He asked, taking his phone from his pocket.

"Yeah. " I replied with a slight smile on my face.

We were busy discussing the football match which telecaster yesterday and one by one all our classmates arrived in the classroom. We decided to go inside and I noticed she had still not arrived.

"Pankhuri, Anaya kaha hai? "Neil asked, turning his face and looking at her bench.

(Where is Anaya?)

Why is he asking about her? Vihaan, no need to be jealous. Remember what Avantika said? Ignore her. Don't be bothered by who is asking about her.

"She is on her way just now she texted me"She informed us. I don't even have her number. I had but she blocked me.

I took a breath and stopped myself thinking about her. Suddenly, I noticed her entering the classroom wearing a red top and black jeans. Her hair I guess was tied in a claw clip.

She settled down on her bench, removing the earphones from her ears. Vihaan, don't look at her.

I moved my eyes away and our class representative informed us our first lecture is canceled today because the staff are busy with meetings. .

"They could have informed us beforehand"One of the students expressed, standing from his sitting place.

"I think it's good. Okay, Why not play a game?"Another one asked and the majority of them agreed.

I tried to not look at her but she sat opening her book, wearing her earphone back in her ears ,her eyes reading it.

I tried figuring out which book she was reading . It's not a dark romance thank God.

Wait, I should be ignoring her. What am I doing?

The whole class was busy suggesting the game to be played in the first lecture and the class representative (CR) informed she needs everyone's participation in this.

She came on the diers and brought our attention to her words.

"Everyone, we will play a game in which you have to take a small size of a paper and write 2 words describing yourself. Once you are done, Nisha will collect it from you all. We will shuffle it and then , you keep quiet. What's there to talk about? "She said while warning a few students who were making noise.