20.THE REVELATION

"and in the middle of chaos,

there was you."

Anaya's POV

"Vihaan, thank god you are here" I rushed towards him who stood silent and his mom followed me.

"Vihaan, do you have any idea what's going on here? I don't... know.... Who did this to us? Someone has recorded us." I informed him, my hand wiping my tears away.

"Vihaaann" I heard a loud scream and it was Papa who walked briskly, after leaving the principal's office.

"How dare you? How can you ruin my daughter's name? How can you be so shameless?" My papa held him by his collar while his dad and he tried to remove him.

"Bhai sahab, listen "His dad interrupted successfully and stood as a barrier between him and Papa.

"Anaya, no need to stay here. I have talked to your principal and we are leaving for Hyderabad now. It was my fault to make you study in Indore " He ordered facing me.

"Papa... semester exams? If I don't write, I won't receive my degree. please papa, please. I am sorry " I begged him to not make me go with him.

"Please uncle, don't stop her from fulfilling her dreams. " Vihaan interrupted.

"Don't try to teach me what's right for my daughter" Papa stopped him which soon resulted in an argument. Everyone gathered around us enjoying the drama while his dad tried his best to convince Papa to change the decision.

Unexpectedly I saw Papa raising his hand but I stopped him before he could slap him.

"Papa, Vihaan se aap kyu jagad rahe ho?Ham dono ko nahi pata kisne kia ye sab. Papa please " I joined my palms requesting him.

"Anaya, stupid of you to trust him as he is the one who has sent the video to me " The sudden words from him break my heart. Vihaan. Never. I have complete trust in him, and I know without a doubt that he would never even think of anything which results in hurting me. He looked at me helplessly while I stared back with tears in my eyes.

"Vihaan Anaya, I want you both to meet me now in the office. Mr. Mehra and Mr. & Mrs. Raichand, I request you to stay outside" Principal Sir commanded after he left his cabin.

••••••••

We stood in front of our principal in his office clueless why we were called here while he asked us to wait until our friends who visited his home that day arrived.

"Good afternoon sir "

I heard their familiar voices but I didn't turn my head to even look at them. How can I face them even they weren't aware of us?

"May I come in? " The voice raised my head to notice Harsh entering the room but Vihaan quickened up his steps only to see him holding his shirt in the next second.

"Vihaan, stop "Neil requested, pulling him away.

"I won't leave you Harsh!" He shouted.

"First learn how to maintain privacy" He reacted, in a relaxed tone, who was least affected by this situation.

"First learn how to maintain the dignity of someone's daughter. I feel pity for your sister" He removed his shirt collar.

Sir warned him to not repeat the act of getting into a fight otherwise strict actions would be taken against him.

"Tell me did you know they were together on that day in the room? Or were you aware of them being in a relationship?" Sir asked everyone but told us to remain quiet.