3. THE HELPLESSNESS

To anyone doubting themselves
Just a reminder- You're already enough. Your efforts are a canvas of progress❞

Vihaan's POV

We are classmates now. That's the reason we crashed at the airport. I should have asked Geet but now it was too late. Her eyes were busy reading the book, it was a dark romance novel.I knew it already because she is a reader who prefers reading dark romance.

She neither looked at me nor turned her face to see what was going on around her. I never imagined in my wildest dreams that I would meet her in person. Hence proved, destiny has its own plans.

"Hey,what's your good name?" A boy with glasses who sat on the front bench,turned and asked me .

I paused my thoughts and looked , with a minimal smile and replied," Vihaan.. Vihaan Raichand".

He extended his right hand for a handshake and informed,"Neil Dave" .

"Nice to meet you,Neil ''I gave him a handshake and before we could continue we noticed the professor entering the classroom. Everyone raised and greeted him.

I noticed her keeping her book in the bag. She is looking pretty in white top and her hair tied in a ponytail.I noticed a white bead bracelet in her right wrist and her ears were decorated with small white stones earrings.

''Gentleman,why are you standing?" I heard someone calling me and it was our professor's voice.

I looked around only to be surprised that I am the exception in the class who is still standing. Everyone stared at me but she didn't bother to even see me .

''Sorry sir" I apologized and sat on my bench.

"So students my name is Professor Mahesh Awashty, I will be handling Organizational Behaviour for this semester. I will start taking your classes from next week onwards as there are some changes in your syllabus" He informed one by one and wrote the subject name on the board.

"So today we will have an introduction session. One by one come on the diers,tell about yourself like where you belong to,what's your undergraduate subject, your hobbies and the reason to choose MBA(HRM)" He said , sitting on a chair, in front of the board.

He called one by one to come and talk about themselves. Five students were already done. It was Neil's turn.He stood there and started introducing himself while I tried looking at her, who was busy writing something in her notepad.

"All the best,Vihaan" I heard Neil's voice, who wished me luck, sitting on the bench and showing me a thumbs up. I nodded and raised, keeping my bag away on the bench which was on the table before.

I stepped on the diers and took a deep breath, only to meet her eyes. Vihaan, you don't deserve her. Forget this , Give your introduction , tell them about yourself.

"Good morning everyone. My name is Vihaan Raichand, basically I was born and brought up in Jaipur. I completed my undergraduate in English Literature from St.Stephen's College which is in Jaipur. My hobby is cooking,just because I love doing it. And I switched my field as MBA because my parents own a company and I suddenly realize during my final year that my interest lies in business when they use to talk about deals and various things related to business.Thank you"