Chapter 3

Nick and I clearly in awe as aunt Marie flicks through the old pages of a book with drawings of the strange things we've been seeing .

" It's all real and non of yous told me " I said .

" no I didn't know , I was gonna tell you to keep quiet about it otherwise we would've gotten called crazy ." 

" all of it is real , yous are grimms , it was passed down to yous too soon , especially you y/n " 

" so dad wasn't lying " 

I walk towards the couch and sit down processing everything . Aunt Marie soon follows and holds my hand. 

" that's the other thing I need to tell you y/n , Your mother was a Grimm , but your father y/n was one of them " 

I sat there shocked . " you mean , a monster ?" 

" not entirely but yes " 

" Which one " I stand up wanting answers . 

Aunt Marie looks outside the window where she sees a car pull up . 

" We have to go " she pulls me and Nick outside where we stand in the street . 

" he's here" 

" WHO" Nick and I say at the same time . 

" Hulda " aunt Marie whips out her cane and a small sword comes out . 

" Aing who " I say before another creature steps out from the shadows behind aunt Marie. It was In a suit and its face was all bumpy with sharp teeth. He lifted his syth and I push auntie out of the way and kick him in the stomach . He stumbles back and punches me in the face knocking me on my back . Nick comes in and punches him twice in the face before aunt Marie comes and slices him across the face. He knocks her to the ground also taking Nick down with her . I get up and kick him in the face but yet again knocked to the floor . With all of us on the ground he turns his back to me and is getting ready to kill aunt Marie until I grab Nicks gun and shoot him twice . He turns around stumbling towards me , syth in the air , and I shoot him three more times . He falls on the floor in front of Nick and i and we see his face change back to human . Nick and I run up to aunt Marie who is cold out on the floor.

" y/n call it in" 

* Sorry for the short chapter *