Chapter 9

" Yes I wanna be yours Sean Renard" I wrap my arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around my waist . Omg omg im dating the captain . He tries to pull away but I pull him in tighter and he gives a low giggle in the crook of my neck that sends shivers down my spine along with his large hands wrapped around my waist. I take in his scent and could care less where he asked me . We stop to look at each other without untangling ourselves.

" I could stay here forever " i sign into his neck .

" Then stay " he says back . Yet again more shivers . After about two minutes I get up , my phone starts ringing . I hear him give an annoyed groan and unwrap myself to pick up the phone . Nick .

" It's Nick "

" Pick it up"

" What's wrong Nick "

" Juliette fainted , meet me at the hospital right now "

" Oh shit , on my way "

Sean and I both stand up

" What's wrong "

" It's Juliette , she's fainted , I gotta go to the hospital , I'm sorry , I'll see you tomorrow. "

" Yes go make sure she's alright " I squeeze his hand for a second then jog to my car. At the hospital , I see Nick and Monroe standing out side a hospital room window .

" Nick what happened "

" Remember Adalind?"

" the blonde bitch you were talking about "

" The scratch on her hand , that was Adalinds cat . She put some kinda hexenbiest shit on her and here we are ."

" What the fuck , is she gonna be alright "

" We don't know "

" Oh Nick "

I start rubbing Nicks back , he must be devastated . He had a talk with the doctor while Monroe and I chatted .

" What do we do now " I ask him.

" we gotta find the cat who scratched her. Maybe Rosalee can figure out what  Adalind did to it and if we can reverse it "

" Who's Rosalee ?"

" She hasn't been working with us lately , can we go home now " Nick walked over .

" You alright Nick " he nods and we go to juliettes vet . Nick makes me stay in the car and 10 minutes later they walk out with a cat in a cage . They sit the creepy thing next to me and I start shifting away from it .

" Creepy cunt "

We pull into a small shop . I grab the cat and Nick and Monroe lead me in. A lady standing at the front looks at us . I'm guessing that's Rosalee seeing how confident Nick just bursted in .

" you got the cat ?"

I lift the cage up and she looks at me .

" Oh hello , you must be nicks sister "

" And you must be Rosalee " we give each other a smile then I hand her the cat.

Nick went into a different room and we all followed. He was pacing around.

" Can you find the cure ?"

" I can try my best Nick "

After a lot of freaking out , we leave and Nick drives us home.

When I was walking up the stairs I put my arm up , motioning for a Nick to stop . A hole was punched right above the door handle . Nick saw this and busted in . We ducked when he heard foot steps . Then Nick attacks a man that comes down the stairs . They fight and even punches a hole in a window when I step in . I kick him back into the table and Nick punches him in the gut , he then picks up the chair and slams it across Nick , giving me the opportunity to slam him on the floor by his neck.