Chapter 11 I think

*DONT WORRY THEY AINT BOUTA FUCK, IF THATS WHAT YOU WERE HOPING THEN IM SORRY *

I was so shocked but after that wave left a fluttering feeling followed soon after . I then grab his jaw with both hands and smash my lips onto his . He obliged straight away and grabbed my face right back , tangling his fingers in my hair . Sean then pulls away for a breathe and holds each other so that our noses were touching, he was panting which sent me into orbit . He then crashes his lisp back onto mine . I slowly get on my knees and climb onto the captains lap , not breaking the kiss at all .  My foot fits the unpause button and the song plays . I gasp and he starts giggling . (The song at the top or whichever one you want to imagine :D)

I was now letting my fingers explore the back of his head while his were firmly planted . I tugged his hair softly from time to time which made him grunt into my mouth . He knew I was doing it on purpose so he kept smiling into the kiss . I pulled away , admiring this beautiful man and start brushing his hair with my finger .

" You're so gorgeous, Renard." I've learned he dosent like it when I call him his last name . He said it seemed too formal . He gave me a warning look and realised I complimented him . He gave me a peck on the lips .

" That deserved a kiss." Both of my arms were now wrapped around his shoulders while his arms were now wrapped around my waist . Then what I was afraid of , my phone rang . He gives an annoyed sigh which was kind of hot and he pulled the phone out of my back pocket while I was still enjoying the taste of his lips .

" It's Hank " He mumbles from my mouth . I sigh and I pick up the phone and sit back on my chair .

" Hank ? Are yous alright?"

Sean leant over the armrest and was now kissing my neck . I could barely control myself but then Hank spoke .

" It's Nick , the feds are arresting him for the murder of the detectives."

" WHAT" Sean instantly pulls back and waits for me to get off .

" I'm on my way up , keep him there ." I hang up.

" It's Nick , the feds are arresting him ." We run out of the car and reach the office . There , two men in suits stand next to Nick .

" What the hells going on." Sean asks the two agents while fixing up his hair and tie that I was pulling on earlier .

" We are arresting Burkhardt for the murder of two detectives "

" Oh no you're not" I object .

" Y/n " Nick says sternly . I back up next to him and hear what they have to say .

" We would like your gun please detective . We're investigating the bullet casing that was found at the scene."

" Unfortunately I didn't bring it today."

" how convenient."

" What do you mean convenient " He fires back .

" When did you get rid of it huh ?" One of them take a step closer .

" He said he didn't bring it , so he didn't bring it ."

" Y/n" Sean said .

" No , they're accusing Nick!"

" We aren't accusing , evidence points to him "

"And when did you think he would have the time to kill someone ? Hes been working with us this past week , I think we'll be able to notice if Nick took a break murdering someone " Hank adds coming behind me .

" Does everyone wanna add their opinion while we're at it." The other agent adds .

" Yea I do , I think you're a bitch" I say and the detectives stay speechless . Nick pulls me back and Sean interrupts.