16

Chapter 16: Jealousy Strikes Again

At a lively gathering, Jimin struck up a conversation with a friendly stranger. Jungkook observed from a distance, his playful jealousy rearing its head.

Jungkook sauntered over, wrapping an arm around Jimin. "Hey, Jiminie, mind if I steal you for a dance?"

Jimin grinned, sensing Jungkook's jealousy. "Not at all, Kookie."

As they danced, Jungkook couldn't help but show off some exaggerated dance moves. "You see, stranger, Jimin's dance partner is none other than the dance sensation, Jungkook."

Jimin laughed, "Oh, the dance sensation, huh? I'm in the presence of greatness."

Jungkook twirled Jimin, playfully glancing at the stranger. "That's right. Now, excuse us while we dazzle the dance floor."

As they twirled and spun, Jungkook whispered in Jimin's ear, "You're mine, Jiminie. No one else gets to dance with the dance sensation."

Jimin chuckled, "You're too much, Kookie. But I love it."

After the dance, Jungkook pulled Jimin into a close embrace. "Just making sure everyone knows you're with the one and only dance sensation, Jimin."

Jimin pressed a kiss to Jungkook's cheek, "I wouldn't have it any other way, Kookie."

And as they enjoyed the rest of the evening, Jungkook's playful jealousy only added to the laughter and love that filled the air.