6

Chapter 6: New Year's Eve Plans

With the Christmas festivities behind them, Jungkook began secretly planning a romantic New Year's Eve celebration.

He reserved a private spot with a breathtaking view of the city lights, eager to welcome the new year in a way that would make it unforgettable.

As New Year's Eve approached, Jungkook couldn't contain his excitement. "Jimin, I have something special planned for us tonight. Wear something nice!"

Jimin raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk on his lips. "Special, huh? I can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve, Kookie."

The evening arrived, and Jungkook guided Jimin to the rooftop overlooking the city skyline.

String lights adorned the area, and a small table was set for two. "Surprise!" Jungkook exclaimed.

Jimin's eyes widened in delight. "Kookie, this is incredible! How did you plan all of this?"

Jungkook chuckled, pulling out a chair for Jimin. "A little bit of touch here and there and a lot of love. Now, let's enjoy the last moments of this year together."

They sat down, toasting to the memories they had created and the ones yet to come. "Here's to us, Jiminie," Jungkook said, clinking their glasses.

As they watched the city come alive with fireworks, Jimin couldn't help but feel a surge of gratitude. "This is the best New Year's ever, Kookie. Thank you for making it so special."

Jungkook smiled, his eyes reflecting the shimmering lights around them. "No, thank you, Jimin. Here's to a year filled with more love, laughter, and unforgettable moments."

As the clock struck midnight, they shared a sweet, lingering kiss, welcoming the new year with hearts full of hope and the promise of many more adventures together.

-----

MERRY SKZMAS TO EVERYONE ALL AROUND THE WORLD FROM ME AND MY FAMILY!!! 💜💜💜