4

Chapter 4: Baking Together

With the snow-covered world outside, Jungkook proposed a cozy indoor activity. "How about we bake some Christmas cookies, Jimin?"

Jimin's eyes lit up, and he clapped his hands in excitement. "Yes, Kookie! I've been waiting for this."

They gathered ingredients in the kitchen, donning matching aprons. Flour flew as they playfully attempted to measure ingredients, creating a comical mess.

"I think we need a little more flour," Jungkook suggested, a mischievous glint in his eye.

Jimin gasped as a small cloud of flour engulfed him. "Kookie, you're impossible!"

Jungkook grinned, wiping flour from Jimin's cheek. "You look adorable with a dusting of flour, Jiminie."

As they mixed and rolled out the dough, their kitchen transformed into a sweet-smelling haven. "What's your favorite Christmas cookie, Jimin?" Jungkook asked, handing him a heart-shaped cookie cutter.

Jimin pondered, his eyes lighting up. "I love gingerbread cookies. They're like tiny edible works of art."

Jungkook nodded, carefully cutting out a gingerbread heart. "Well, get ready for a masterpiece, Jiminie."

They decorated the cookies with colorful icing and sprinkles, each one becoming a unique creation. Jungkook couldn't resist stealing a taste of the cookie Jimin was working on. "Hmm, delicious. But not as sweet as you, Jimin."

Jimin laughed, playfully swatting Jungkook's hand away. "Flattery won't get you more cookies, Kookie."

As the sweet aroma filled the apartment, they sat on the kitchen floor, enjoying their homemade treats. "These are amazing, Kookie," Jimin praised, savoring a cookie.

Jungkook grinned, leaning in for a kiss. "Not as amazing as you, Jiminie."

And with the taste of cookies and love lingering in the air, they spent the rest of the afternoon wrapped in each other's warmth, knowing that the sweetest moments were the ones they created together.

__________

PS. Armys and Channies, what's your favorite Christmas cookies to eat and bake? 《▪︎☆▪︎》