8

Chapter 8: Resolving Differences

Later that night, back at their apartment, Jungkook couldn't shake the lingering feeling of jealousy.

He paced nervously until Jimin gently took his hand, leading him to the couch. "Kookie, what's bothering you?"

Jungkook sighed, running a hand through his hair. "I don't know, Jimin. I just... I guess I got a little jealous back there. It's just that... seeing other guys checking you out every single time makes me upset. Well, I can't really blame them, you're too handsome and pretty to just be ignored."

Sometimes, Jungkook would get upset whenever some guys would straight up flirt with his Jimin, even just eyeing him out! 

Jimin smiled, squeezing Jungkook's hand."It's okay, Kookie. You know I only have eyes for you."

Jungkook sat down, a hint of vulnerability in his eyes. "I know, Jiminie. It's just, seeing someone else talk to you like that... I couldn't help it."

Jimin cupped Jungkook's face, looking into his eyes with sincerity. "Kookie, you have nothing to worry about. I'm yours, and nothing will ever change that."

They stare at each other for a half a minute, quietly adoring the other's feature.

Jungkook nodded, a small smile playing on his lips. "I guess I just needed a little reassurance."

Jimin chuckled, brushing his thumb over Jungkook's cheek. "You're cute when you get jealous, you know that?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully. "I am not cute. I'm a fierce protector of what's mine."

Jimin burst into laughter, leaning in to kiss Jungkook softly. "Well, my fierce protector, I'm all yours. No need to worry."

As they snuggled on the couch, Jungkook felt a weight lift off his shoulders. "Thanks, Jiminie. I love you."

Jimin pressed a sweet kiss to Jungkook's forehead. "I love you too, Kookie. Jealousy and all."

And with that, they embraced, knowing that even moments of jealousy couldn't dim the warmth of their love.

__________

PS. Your author-nim likes this chapter a lottttt! So I hope you do too! 💜