Chapter 9 ~ Decided Fate

"Life is short, and it is here to be lived"

-Kate Winslet

-------------------------------------------------------------

Naruto POV

 I litteraly hate the alarm clock. Every morning should always begin with a heart attack appereantly. I really didn't want to get up, and it's so comfortable to be embraced by Sasuke, even when he sleeps like a rock. I turned of the alarm and turned around so I faced Sasuke. "Sasuke, it's time for school..." I said sleepily, although again I didn't want to go up. But he just groaned sleepily and tightened his grip around me. Well, this was familiar. "We can't skip today, we skipped almost all classes after lunch yesterday" I said, trying to get out of his grip, without much success, I may add. "Fine, fine" He let go of me and sat up annoyed. I grinned at him, before going to the bathroom. I showered and brushed my teeth before going into the bedroom again to get some clothes. I've known Sasuke for so long that I don't even care about changing in the bathroom anymore. "That's a nice ass you've got there" I looked wide eyed at Sasuke who walked by into the bathroom with a smirk. My face flushed at his comment. "Don't look, pervert!" I yelled, maybe a little too loud. "Oh come on, it's not like I've never seen that part of you before" He still held his smirk, the really evil one, while he walked into the bathroom. I cursed at him inside my head while I put on my clothes. He's so going to pay for this!

-

When Sasuke was done with everything we both walked down to the kitchen, where breakfast was served by Itachi. "Where are mom and dad?" Sasuke asked while I without hesitation walked to the table and began to eat. "They left for work early" Sasuke gave a quick nod and sat down to eat as well. I must say that Itachi is a great cook. We didn't say much during breakfast, and it went by fast. "I' just going to get my phone! I'll be right back" I said while running up the stairs. I can't be late today, or else it might end up pretty bad.

Sasuke POV

 I waited for Naruto to come back down, it was only 15 minutes left until first period, and it takes us about 15 minutes to get to school. But Itachi appereantly decided to kill time by talking to me, though I really wished he didn't. "You know Sasuke, I understand that you and Naruto enjoy each other, but you could be a little more quiet" Wait, what? Did I hear him right? "What?" He sighed heavily. "Please, just be a little more quiet at night, okay?" He gave me a smile, and a wink. I wanted to die. Itachi heard us... having sex? My face flushed bright red, and I couldn't form any words. I was embarrassed as hell right now, and litteraly wanted to kill Itachi right now. "Who the hell asked you to listen?" I yelled that sentence in my head, but it came out as a loud whisper. He smirked. "I didn't listen, but it's hard to not hear you screaming like a girl" His smirk grew as he walked into the livingroom, leaving me there suicidal right now. I might kill myself any moment if Naruto doesn't show up soon, very soon.

"Sorry for the wait Sasuke, come on!" I snapped back into the real world when I heard Naruto call my name. My face was still bright red no matter how much I tried to brush it of. "Why are you blushing?" Naruto asked, dumbfounded. Should I tell him? No, he would definatly kill himself of embarrassement, that's for sure. "Nothing... nothing at all" I tried to brush of for the moment, not wanting to bring it up again. He shrugged and walked out the door, me trying to hurry after him but not really getting the speed. I was still embarrassed as hell.

~

"You guys, where have you been? I was waiting fo you!" We both looked at Sakura, who stood by the schoolgate, annoyed. "Sorry, we overslept a little" no, we didn't. I just had to take a moment to calm down after hearing my brother saying to me bluntly that he hears me and Naruto having sex at night. That's the real reason, but I still shouldn't say anything out loud. I'm already embarrassed. "Well, it doesn't matter. First period starts any second" She litteraly dragged me and Naruto inside he schoolbuilding and all the way to the first class. We had most classes together, just not P.E and Art, that' it. "Sakura, maybe we should get our stuff first-" "Naruto, we're late. We should at least show the teacher that we're here before taking more time" He nodded, not wanting to talk back to her. He never talked back to her, he didn't have the guts to do it.