💓||CHAPTER 20||💓

Start from the beginning

"Oh accha accha. Bohot accha kiya. Aaja chhokri,"Meenawati said to Sitara who came and touched her feet and she added,"pyaari bacchi hain. Kapde thode lambe pehena kar bass."

Ishan chuckled and Sitara glared at him and then replied to Meenawati,"jee Daadi."

Meenawati then called the maids and did everyone's aarti one by one, starting with the new couple, and asked them to enter the palace.

She brought a bowl of liquid red dye and a pot of rice grains and asked Dityashri to kick it and then step into the dye and walk into the palace.

"Nayi bahu kadam rakh rahi hain, lakhmi aayi hain aangan mein,"Meenawati said while Dityashri did as told. They walked into the palace and she looked around the huge courtyard.

"Sab kuch jaisa tha bilkul vaisa hi hain abhi bhi,"Shivendra said with a happy smile

"Bohot yaadein juri hain iss mahal se humari. Hain na bhai?"Hitendra asked Shivendra.

"Haan Bhai Sa. Bachpan mein khela karte theh hum isi aangan mein,"Shivendra said.

"Haan, abb tum dono ke potey potiya khelenge bohot jald hi,"Meenawati said holding their arms.

Dityashri looked at Hardik and he looked at her before she looked away. Meenawati turned to the servants and said,"jao, sabka saamaan rakh doh jiske liye jo kamra taiyaar kiya gaya hain uss hisab se,"she then turned to Hardik and Dityashri and said,"tum dono ke liye ek sundar sa kamra taiyaar karwaya hain. Maare Hardik ko vah kamra bohot pasand tha bachpan mein. Jheel dikhta hain waha se. Jao dono."

"Badi Daadi...voh...main, main Jagriti ke saath rehena chahati hoon,"Dityashri said making her frown.

"Kaaye? Apne pati ke kamre mein na reheke nanad ke saath kaaye javegi?"

"Daadi voh...Jagriti ko darr lagega akele rehene mein. Thodi der pehele hi bol rahi thi mujhe. Aur usey mere saath rehena pasand hain. Isiliye,"Dityashri lied.

"Vah re chhokri,"Meenawati said and chuckled before adding,"acchi baat hain. Thik hain, jaa. Waha Mumbai mein toh ek saath rehete hi ho dono. Yaha nanad ke paas rehe le."

"Bhabi yaar, maine kab kaha..."Jagriti went to protest but Dityashri held her hand and pulled her aside while the other family members started talking to Meenawati and Hardik looked away getting annoyed.

"Jagriti went to protest but Dityashri held her hand and pulled her aside while the other family members started talking to Meenawati and Hardik looked away getting annoyed