A Charmer - 9

ALESSIO VALENTINO.

I stared at the lady who just walked in through the revolving door.

Some walking grace, she was.

Chestnut-brown hair, fallen over her shoulders, red stained lips pulling into a curve, with those keen eyes of hers scarfing the entire area, I sat up in my seat, hoping Olivia would fish me out from the corner where I was.

Charles and Blaise usually wasn't packed this time of the year, yet, for some reason, all tables had been snatched up, and I was only in time to have managed to pay for one.

She was only a couple steps in when she paused on her feet, rubbing her palms together, and with gaze still skimming the area, she began picking her steps.

A few glances snuck her way, most of them, lads who were sat here with a companion, yet chose to gaze at the figure who only waddled in here minutes ago.

Perhaps, it was how that dress clenched her figure, placing an accent on those curves that had the number of these men lost, or the little sway of her hips just as she spotted me in the crowd and began making her way over.

I tried not to fix my eyes on the image of her bosoms as she came before me, and managed to settle them on that smoldering grin she wore as I tore out my seat, going over to pull out a chair for her.

"Thank you"

The softness of her voice slapped a wave of calm to me, and with her eyes effortlessly meeting mine, I planted a light kiss on her cheek, welcoming her to the table.

The redness which had now spread over her cheeks was out in the open, right there for me to behold.

Olivia's gaze averted.

Mine, remained on her profile, accessing all of her.

Cazzo! The lady was knew just what she was doing.

Just like every other gentleman in the room, I accessed her face, perhaps hoping I'd be the one who eye would catch hers, and all thanks to an unfortunate event which had brought her ending up in mu examination room, I won that right.

Olivia Sanders met my gaze.

"You are exquisite"

A warm smile crept up her lips, that curve growing wider, revealing those pearly whites which stood out against the shade of her lipstick.

"You look great too, Dr. Valentino"

For curtesy reasons, let's go with that, but I believed I was dressed as every other day I wasn't over at the hospital, stood before a patient whose life, the profession had placed in my hands.

She had a brow perked at my low chortle, watching as I relaxed back in my seat, and with her settling her purse on the table, she had those manicured fingers playing with the chain on her neck.

I looked at her,

She looked at me.

I tilted my head to the side, and she, only remained accessing my face, those eyes of hers daring me to look away.

But that was merely some dare, believe me, cause Olivia had done enough in snatching my attention.

Figure sat in that chair, those eyes of hers keen on me, I examined all that came with her.

From the colour in her eyes, to the softness of her smile, and finally coming to settle on those two beauties hung on her chest.

Dammit! I was never one to be caught this well by some lassie, but the lady before me knew just the right strings to pull in having the focus of a gentleman.

She had done just that the minute she walked into this room, earning the gazes of all men, having them undivided.

And while I remained sat in this chair, I was lost trying to evade the thoughts of her laid before me in the hospital bed, while her moans blessed my ears.

Weeks after, and I still found myself reliving the sound of her voice, picturing the smoothness of her skin, the fullness of her curves and the thrill in her eyes while I touched her...

"And what would you like to have?"

I sat up in my seat, waving at a waiter who happened to be passing by.

"Just water will do" She replied, voice soft.

"Nonsense" I called immediately, meeting her gaze. "I invite you on a date, and would offer you water?"

Her eyes strained in that moment, the curve on her lips, tugging even wider.

"Is this a date, Dr. Valentino?" She questioned, with her grin now wide.

"Would you like it to be, Miss Sanders?" I responded.

When she gave no utterance, I returned with a nod, turning to the waiter as he brought himself to our table.

"Two bowls of duck soup, your finest wine, and a plate of chocolate swirl for dessert" I ordered.

"It's a date"

The waiter gave a nod, scribbling down his pad, our orders, and soon hurrying away, I brought my gaze to the face before me.

She propped her hands on her chin, eyes slurring in mine.

If I was asked, I would say that was a lady trying to be seductive, but what would a doctor know about the seduction of a lassie, and the powers of a lady?

"So, Olivia" I cleared my throat, resting my hands on the table.

"What would you like to know?" I enquired.

"Everything" She followed.