Chap. 21 - I... I will be your teacher.

When Roy finished telling his story, he expected to find great anger on his teacher's face, however, Pablo was so amazed by the story that he did not even think to draw his attention to it, even though he knew that what he had done was not Right, but after five years, maybe there wouldn't be much point in reprimanding him for something that's already in the past.

The Padawan watched with concern as his master looked at his purple lightsaber. It was simple, with a design so basic that it could easily go unnoticed as a food ration container, but considering that he had made it from broken parts it was truly surprising.

Pablo: - Well... That explains the origin of the saber but... Where did you learn the movements of form VII? -

Roy: - After spending so much time in the library, I was given access to books and scrolls for more advanced teachers. After all, everyone thought I would become a temple guard and they frowned upon my wanting to learn the different paths of the force even if I was never going to use them. -

Pablo: - So... What you did in the factory... Was it an imitation? -

Roy: - You could say yes. But it's really just another combat style. The Vaapad uses the force of emotions as support in each blow. I, on the other hand, use the strength of my robotic prosthetics to compensate for that. But that could never be considered form seven. In a way... It's just a cheap imitation. - He said something funny.

Pablo: - Cheap... But effective. -

Roy's astonishment was immediately noticeable. The padawan expected a scolding, a reprimand, something for his bad behavior. Instead, he only received a mocking comment as he caught his lightsaber after his master threw it at him. And so, not a word of the subject was raised again.

Pablo: - Masters Windu and Kenobi requested our support in the world of Rylot. It appears that a full-scale assault will be carried out to liberate the Twi'lek people from the separatist regime. We will be in the reserves, although things may get a little hectic given the strength of the Separatist Alliance in that sector. Are you ready to go, Lieutenant? - He said completely relaxed, without any trace of authority.

By this point, the Jedi master had understood. The talk with Master Yoda, the story he heard from Roy himself and the doubts he had in his head, everything converged into one point, into a single answer. Roy didn't need a training regimen, he was already over that. He didn't need to follow the path of the Force, that was something that was simply foreign to his existence. Roy needed a tutor, one to guide him along the path of humility, of which he seemed to have enough, and discipline. Emphasizing the latter. And if that was what he needed to be a good Jedi, then that was what Pablo, as his teacher, was supposed to help him improve.

Roy: - Yes, general. - He responded standing up.

After giving him a big smile, which was somewhat scary due to its peculiar shape, Pablo left the place, leaving the Padawan alone to organize himself in time. It wasn't long before they made the leap, and it would only be a matter of hours before they finally reached their destination. Roy stayed in his cabin, thinking about everything that had happened in just a few hours but, in a way, he felt happy about the result.

Now the Padawan was in a dilemma. He was wearing his peculiar black outfit that they wore inside the ship, and in his hands he held his Jedi robes that he wore on the battlefield. He contemplated them in silence, and wondered if... it was really correct to carry them. Or rather... He wondered if something more suited to him would be correct. And then... He made a decision that would change his life forever.

Roy left his cabin, while the clones ran from one place to another already wearing their classic white armor. In a few minutes they would reach their destination, so the Padawan wasted no time and headed to the armory, where several clones, including Hammer and Lieutenants Doss and Tesla were finishing preparing their equipment.