Chapter 33: Know Thy Self, Know Thy Enemy (Part Four finale)

Carter arrived back at the university when he met up with the gang in Arthur and Tony's room which seemed like everybody was prepared for the search party, Carter told everybody that Jo and Dana got caught by Daryle and Elvis when they didn't know where they at. Arthur kept thinking that he would search for any locations including all of them doing the same thing.

Meanwhile, Samantha came to the room and joined the aid with Arthur when she saw everything once again that Daryle had taken them away from outside the campus and she already had a car when she followed the directions to make sure where the girls were gonna be at. She told everyone to get their location. Arthur and the gang prepared to rescue both of them at the park they were supposed to catch the bus from there.

Arthur: *in the bus with the gang and texts Gianna* Whenever you feel like wanna talk to me when you feel better or not? Write me back when you get this. *putting the phone away*

Carter: *walks over to him* Are you ready to do this shit or what?

Arthur: Yeah, bro. We are. Do you know why this has been funny since we first met?

Carter: Why, 'cause I was being a class clown?

Arthur: Feeling engaged in your support system.

Carter: Yeah, OK. You're a light. Whoever wants to shine with you, let them come.

Arthur: Get the fuck out of here, we already did. *smiles and giggles a bit*

Carter: *smiles*

Following the gang getting off the bus to arrive at the park they begin to search for Jo and Dana when Arthur is the only one who found Daryle and Elvis next to Jo and Dana before he texts the group until he walks over to them.

Daryle: So we meet again, Arthur. Dream come true.

Arthur: One question. Why are you guys torturing me? Am I just doing something to your fucking car?

Daryle: Is that why you did?

Arthur: No. I was ahead right in front of the finish line when two of you just caught me by the cops.

Elvis: Only one condition, but if it wasn't you were destroying his car, so who did it?

Arthur: Why are you asking me that? It's a bunch of stupid questions. I was with Jo the whole time.

Elvis: Why is that?

Arthur: She can tell everything that she is been through.

Gianna: Arthur, don't say it shit!

Daryle: Really? I think she doesn't want to talk about what you say about her.

Arthur: I will taking a risk both of you because I brought you guys something before you let the girls go.

Samantha: *arrives in the park with the bag*

Elvis: I've been looking for her all day. She has gotten to be out here somewhere, Daryle. She was missing at this point.

Samantha: Missing? Bitch, I wasn't missing. I wasn't even at home. I'm stuck out of this place.

Daryle: Finally you guys are trying to catch me when you guys finish the job. It seems fair, we'll do the same thing.

Arthur and Samantha: *looking at each other*

Arthur: I'll take a deal.

Daryle: Deal of what?

Arthur: I want you to have a bag.

Daryle: *looks at the bag when he thinks that the money is inside the bag and looks at Jo and Dana*

Jo and Dana: *runs over to Arthur and Samantha and hugs them*

Arthur and Samantha: *doing the same*

Samantha: My bad for screwing up the car. Here's mine. *throws her car key to Daryle*

Daryle: *caught the key*

Samantha: You already leaving us alone and none of us can do about it.

Arthur: *leaving with the girls*

Daryle: *looking at the car key*

*One month later - Portland State University*

Arthur is chilling in the room alone he is writing in the diary on the desk and he feels completely the same when he's continuing his own story until he hears knocking on the door he gets up from the chair and opens the door until he sees Gianna.

Arthur: Of course you coming back, Gianna. *smirks a bit*

Gianna: Yeah, I am. *comes in*

Arthur: *shuts the door*

Gianna: Did I miss anything?

Arthur: A little bit. But we got you without a failure.

Gianna: How the deal with the boys?

Arthur: We're handling them already they are good for now.

Gianna: I'm happy for you.

Arthur: *smiles a bit*

Gianna: I'm pretty sure there are no enemies around here at the moment.

Arthur: Not this very moment. Movie time?

Gianna: *nods*

Arthur and Gianna begin to watch the movie in the room once they're sitting down and watching any kind of movie on TV before he gets the message from Willard, to get some more company when Arthur reacts himself.