Chapter 25: Striving for Success (Part Three finale)

This chapter is so short.

*Portland, Oregon - Portland State University*

Arthur wakes up early before 6 a.m. When he's prepared for the first day of class he makes two bread toasts on the toaster once he puts the right outfit on to make a perfect fit before he takes it out and puts it on the plate sits on the table and sits down on the chair. Once he took out on the phone with his roommate and best friend, Tony Floyd, the same person who's in the high school with him.

Tony just got up as well once Arthur was eating the bread. He's taking a shower for the next ten minutes until he gets out of the bathroom prepared to get his stuff and comes out of the room.

Later, they went to the class of the day and they followed their directions for every step once they listened to the teachers. They are focused on doing the first assignments every single class on the same day until everything is over. Arthur and Tony came out of the class once Arthur got a text from Steve.

Steve: *text* How's everything going on over there?

Arthur: *text* Everything is good. I'll keep my alerts when anything can happen on campus.

Steve: *text* Please be careful.

Tony: Is that Mia?

Arthur: My parents.

Tony: Let's take this understanding, some of my classes look easy and they go hard but I couldn't stop doing work. I love those classes so much.

Arthur: You know what I think, Mine is the same thing we still survive in this college, and we need some strength as we can bring our gold.

Tony: *nods* Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

Arthur: Plus, we got shit to do because everything goes badder and bold. I gotta go to the field and start practicing for the game.

Tony: It will start the game for the next four days. I bet you make a deal for the win and we have to stack everything. I have to go see Albert and Sara.

Arthur: Always remember, Striving for success without hard work is like trying to harvest when you haven't planted.

Tony: I understand.

Arthur: *nods and walks away*

Tony: *taking a tram to meet up with Albert and Sara's spot*