Chapter 28: Define Your Limits

*October 2023*

Samantha walks to the Dark Alley to see his friend, Willard inside the bar. When she got inside to look for him she saw him playing the pool alone, she walked over to him and confronted him about something.

Willard: Are you late again?

Samantha: Why do you get to be like a pussy?

Willard: I'm just being patient.

Samantha: You have to fill it up with this shit. You need help, I help you. You got me?

Willard: I always got you. Pool?

Samantha: *shrugs* I don't care.

Willard: What happens when old people are gonna die out there in Dark Alley? Because I heard the dude just shot himself right in front of his friend and the cops.

Samantha: Oh yeah, I recognized when the guy I just met at the Corner store. It was a light-skinned dude (Zach).

Willard: Well, I don't know him.

Samantha: I've been in a circle with him since day one. *hits the pool ball*

Willard: Sam, you know him so well?

Samantha: Yeah. No offense, I told him to keep away from dangerous activities as long as he stays in school.

Willard: Interesting. *hits the pool ball*

Tony goes to the coffee shop to get some coffee he hasn't seen August since last month. When he wanted to know where she was. As soon as before he gets paid the coffee while asking the employees.

Tony: Excuse me? Is August taking a day off today?

Employees: Not anymore.

Tony: Why? Is she ain't doing too good?

Employees: Who wants to know?

Tony: I need to know to ask my question punk.

Employees: Listen, she's gone forever. She didn't do too good. Have some respect.

Tony: *grabs the coffee and leaves* I'll be dealing with her nowadays.

Jo went to the mansion alone and she could check out the room from upstairs once again as she took out the phone and took the pictures a couple of times. She would dare if she liked to touch it or anything because she didn't touch it when Arthur came into the room before she turned around and saw him.

Arthur: I just saw you looking at the rooms again.

Jo: Hey! What are you doing here?

Arthur: I'm just looking for you. I told Dana that you were heading to the museum.

Jo: Listen, I need this fucking house. It's a royal for me.

Arthur: Please, give me a break. Why are you being so in a freaking mood while you taking over this spot?

Jo: I mean...Arthur, listen, Gianna told me that two boys are getting out the jail today and she just wanna set the car race tonight so whoever it takes to beat the odds.

Arthur: *hearing*

Jo: You wanna come?

Arthur: Pass.

Jo: *hearing*

After the mansion, Jo goes to the tram when she is chilling on the train and she's on the way to the street race after she gets the contact from Gianna in the message. Once Willard is on the tram as well while wearing the cover of a hoodie when he doesn't want to see Jo ahead, he has to stay put when he's gonna follow in her footsteps to making a way on the street race. He sees Jo getting off the train before he starts following her a little further Jo takes out the phone and goes through the social media real quick and she's arriving in the street race when she sees multiple people out there.