Chapter 10: Boys

The next day, Jason gets ready for the first day of senior year when he collects his stuff including his video camera, he wears the new outfit and combs his hair out while waiting for Tucker to finish eating breakfast. He fixes his bed up before he also puts the book inside his book bag. He read the book, "On the Come Up" by Angie Thomas. He leaving in the house with his new outfit.

Once he entered the school, everybody was cheering for Jason after he won the case yesterday as soon as his gang showed up an ovation and hugged him

Haley: I'm very proud of you. You fucking deserved it.

Zach: Real OG soldier.

Jason: Look, to be honest with y'all. This year, they will be one last time.

Talia: It is.

Tony: We're gonna see each other again soon after we leave school for the next 9 months. Don't worry, we still hanging around for a little while longer.

Jason: Most definitely.

Mia: We are just here to make a proud of you, Jason.

Arthur: Ready for the first class, bud?

Jason: I have a Literature class first.

Arthur: Well, you guys heading on. Me and Jason taking care of business for the first thing. We'll see you guys in the cafeteria.

Mia: See you later. *kisses him*

Arthur: *kisses her back and walks to the first class with Jason*

Later, Arthur and the gang go to the cafeteria they get the food from the tray and sit at the table together once again Jason sees Mr. Harrison walking past until he looks at Jason and raises a fist at him after reacting he wins the case and Jason did the same thing to Mr. Harrison.

Mr. Harrison went to the teacher lounge when he was ready to eat lunch before he saw Fiona Stewart, he's a childhood friend from high school since she teaches Biology. He didn't expect to see her in school.

Harrison: Fiona.

Stewart: Gary, hey! *sees him and hugs him*

Harrison: Pretty sure you ain't see me for a long time. *hugs her back*

Stewart: I know. Wow!

Harrison: You just starting work in here now?

Stewart: That's my second day.

Harrison: I just took the day off cause I have an appointment.

Stewart: I'm just making sure you were OK, after all. I'm glad to see you, Gary.