I mean, there's no way to change how the situation is right now but I was annoyed by the way the guys looked at me and Ashton, almost waiting for us to fight again.

"That's it guys! Stretch before going back and showering" coach said and blew a whistle.

I lazily sat down on the ground and stretched my leg and coach came up, looking down at me.

"How was it feeling today, Luke?" he asked and crouched down to look me in the eyes.

"Felt good sir" I said, smiling small.

"It looked good so keep playing this way, okay?" he said, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks sir" I smiled and got back to stretching.

**

"What's this?" Ashton rudely asked me as he got out from his shower. He had gone showering first because it was 'his side' and I didn't dare to cross him this time.

"Medical papers" I mumbled and kept reading through it. I had no actual severe medical issues to let the coaches know about. I did have a few problems with my back in the past so I wrote down a quick note about that before putting down the pen and paper.

I looked up to see Ashton sit on his bed with the paper in his hand. He watched it intently before he crumpled it up in his hand.

"What are you doing?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows. Ashton looked up and glared at me.

"Nothing you have to care about" he said before standing up from his bed to walk over to his bag and put on a sweater.

"Why aren't you writing down your medical issues, they need to know about that stuff. Especially something like yours" I said and Ashton quickly turned around to look at me.

"What's that supposed to mean?" he asked and cocked his head to the side. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

"That you need to stop fucking hiding and tell them about your condition. Your future is depending on it"

"Nobody knows about it but my family, Michael and unfortunately you" he seethed and glared at me, "Nobody else will know about it, you hear me Barbie?"

"Whatever, it's just a fucking idiotic move but if that means I never have to see you while I play professional, it's totally fine by me" I scoffed. Ashton snorted and walked over to me.

"I thought I made myself clear yesterday about how I felt about all this. Don't go making fun of me now"

"I'm not making fun of you" I chuckled without humor, "I'm just telling you the simple truth"

"I'm not afraid of breaking your neck Hemmings, you are getting on my nerves"

"You need to chill the fuck down, Irwin. I could have outed you easily with the fucking big ass bruise you left on my neck last night when you tried to suffocate me to death" I spat.

"The fuck are you talking about?" he asked and raised an eyebrow.

"Are you serious?" I laughed and shook my head, "Fucking idiot" I mumbled before standing up from my bed. Ashton grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

"What are you talking about?" he asked and his voice was small, surprising me fully.

"What do you mean 'what am I talking about'?" I asked and furrowed my eyebrows.

"I mean exactly what I said" he shot back, making me scoff.

"You fucking took a one hand grip on my throat and almost chocked me and now I have a big ass bruise, that's exactly what I told you before" I said and rolled my eyes.