I shouldn't be scared of Ashton, he was someone I had hated for so long but I had never been scared or respected him in that way. What he did yesterday was so uncalled for and it did scare the hell out of me. I wouldn't let him know that though.

Practice went by and coach didn't joke when he said it would be hard. I was exhausted by the end of he physics pass but I felt good. The technique pass went even better and I wasn't taking it easy on the other guys.

They were good though, the other guys, but I felt no real threat yet and that made my self esteem grow.

"We'll play a game the last 20 minutes. We'll put you in four different teams and after 10 minutes, we switch so we get to play two games each" coach announced and threw me a yellow vest.

I put it on and walked over to my team. Philip was there and I patted him on his back as I got closer. I didn't have any time to start a conversation before Ashton walked over, putting on a yellow vest as well.

I sighed and rolled my eyes before turning my head to ignore him. He didn't say anything either so I didn't need to worry.

Our team played against Michael's and Niall's first. As fast as the game started I was in winning mode right away.

No goals were made the first 7 minutes through the game and I was starting to get frustrated.

I walked the left side and turned to look Ashton hold the ball. I turned my head forward to see I had a free street and could make it to the goal. I thought about it before shouting at Ashton.

"Irwin, I'm free!" I said and showed with my hands where I wanted the ball. Ashton looked at me before turning his head again, throwing the ball to the other side where Adam took the ball but lost it right after as that side was crowded.

I frowned and groaned before shaking my head. For Ashton to drag out our hate over the game was idiotic as it made not only me, but him to look bad.

"Irwin!" I yelled and Ashton turned with a clenched jaw. He cocked his head to the side to dare me to talk.

"Look up next time, I was free!" I said and threw my hands up, showing him my frustration.

"I'd rather give the ball to a skilled player than someone who's free" he said back, not loudly but enough for me to hear.

I gritted my teeth and gave him the finger before turning around to face the game again.

The game ended 0-0 and I was mad because it was all Ashton's fault. I walked over to the other field as we were now supposed to meet the red team that contained no people I knew yet.

"Come on Ash, you start the game" the goalkeeper from the other goal said and Ashton gave him thumbs up.

I turned my back against Ashton to focus on the other team when I got hit by the ball hard in my back. I turned and looked at a smirking Ashton.

"Come on Hemmings, keep your focus on the game!" Ashton yelled and clapped his hands, making some of the guys laugh. I bit the insides on my cheek in anger and soon I felt the taste of blood.

"It's okay Luke, let's just play" Philip said as he ran up to my side. I nodded and Philip smiled. He patted my shoulder before running off again.

I ignored Ashton the most I could during the last game and it went by fine. I would never get the ball from him and neither would he get it from me, which irritated some of the guys in the team a bit, but they knew not to push it.

Ever since the fight Ashton and I had the first day, people had known exactly me and Ashton's situation. I don't know if it was Michael or Calum who told everyone, or if it was coach, but I didn't care.