Chapter 24-Extra1

Yuan Yuan discovered biscuits at home.
This was a very major issue. Ever since he and Chen Dong Lan got together, biscuits had become something that was strictly forbidden at home. He didn't think that Chen Dong Lan would still dare to buy biscuits.
He needed a good education.
He called Chen Dong Lan to the living room and pointed to the biscuits in the cabinet. With a business-like tone, he asked, "What's this?"

Chen Dong Lan failed to understand the situation and squatted down to look. "Oh, this. A colleague gave it to me."
Yuan Yuan became really angry. Chen Dong Lan was really incorrigible.
Did he not remember that he used this lie the last time? He actually dared to use the same excuse again?
"Tell me the truth. Why did you buy it? When do you intend to eat it as a meal?"

Chen Dong Lan stared blankly, then understood. "It's really from a colleague. I helped her out previously, and she wanted to give me something to thank me. Seeing that I normally like to eat biscuits, she gave me this. I brought it back but haven't eaten it."
Yuan Yuan accurately captured the main point of what he said. "You normally like to eat biscuits? How many biscuits did you secretly eat at work? Tell me clearly and in detail."

Chen Dong Lan felt wronged. "I don't eat them much normally. I used to eat them a little previously. I..it's really from a colleague."
Yuan Yuan took pity on him and couldn't continue. But the rules always had to be abided, and he had to break this bad habit of Chen Dong Lan's.
'Throw this away."
He took the biscuits out and placed it in Chen Dong Lan's hand.
Chen Dong Lan was dejected and threw it into the garbage.
Yuan Yuan kissed him on both cheeks and consoled him. "Be good. I'll bring you to the supermarket. Let's buy some other snacks and cultivate other hobbies, okay?"
After Chen Dong Lan received the kisses, he didn't intend to explain further and nodded. The two of them held hands and went to the supermarket.
The next day, his colleague asked him, "Chen Dong Lan, the biscuits I gave you the last time, were they good?"
Chen Dong Lan felt very guilty, but bit the bullet and said, "They were good. Thank you."
His colleague was very happy. "That's great. I'll buy you some more."
Chen Dong Lan waved his hands repeatedly, refusing decisively.

Loneliness On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara