✨️Introduction✨️

A teen wolf fanfic where Stiles has a twin sister who was born very different from Stiles. She was born with a red diamond mark on her forehead and it's unknown what caused it.

She isn't having an easy life as she gets picked on by popular girl Lydia Martin and her boyfriend Jackson Whittemore. She's also in a very toxic and abusive relationship with her current boyfriend.

She often self-harms and starves herself because of the bullying and the taunts she receives from her boyfriend, his best friend Jackson Whittemore and Lydia Martin.

A lot changes for her when she, Stiles, and their childhood best friend Scott go into the woods and everything changes for them as Scott gets bitten and a new girl starts school.

She now has to deal with the supernatural world, her bullies, her toxic partner, school life, and hunters whilst being human. Can she handle this? Find out in These Battle Scars-Teen Wolf 🐺

AU Book 📖

Esme Stillinski is portrayed by Tegan Croft. I own Esme Stillinski and her background, her lines, and her story only no copying my original character!!

Warning!!! This book contains dark themes, Self-harm, depression, anxiety, Swearing, smut, and more!!!

This takes place in Season 1 Episode 1

Slight changes will be made during the episode or in between them!!

Happy reading everyone!!!!

P.S.- Esme will stay human unless I change my mind😉 and as always remember to vote, comment, and follow for more of my books, updates, and more.

Much Love,

BuckyPet24 ❤️