Prologue

This story is a pure fantasy of my mind. That i kept dreaming of it for days, so i thought, why not write it down?.

The story is my original work, the characters, and everything is mine.

FYI: i don't own the pictures, i pictured what the characters would look like, then searched up for a picture that's close to what i had in mind

It's my first ever time writing one, and english isn't my first language . So don't hate
If you ever read it , that is lol.

Now, let's dive into our stort, shall we?

-------------------------------

Within the palace walls, the soft glow of flickering candlelight illuminated the chambers as the queen. her light blue hair cascading around her like a silken veil gave birth to a child destined for greatness. The room was filled with an aura of absolute tranquillity, as if time itself had paused to bear witness to this extraordinary moment. As the newborn babe emerged into the world, a breathtaking phenomenon unfolded outside—a total eclipse darkened the sky, and the moon, bathed in a crimson blush, mirrored the profound event occurring within the palace.

And when the newborn princess let out her first cries, it was as if the room itself exhaled in resplendent relief, for a new chapter had begun—one that would set into motion a chain of events destined to shape the very fabric of lunalurse's and the whole existence.

The cries of the newborn baby filled the room
There, the midwife held a girl with grey eyes like smoke and light brown hair like the shade of the clouds when they're carrying the rain.

"Your majesty, it's a girl."

Said the midwife as she held the baby girl with her arms holding her close. She turned to the Queen with a smile.

"And she looks healthy."

The Queen let out a sigh of relief.  she was tired and weak,  but that wouldn't stop her from seeing her baby.

"Let me see her." She whispered softly, her voice barely audible after what she went through the labour

The midwife carefully put the little one against her mother's chest.

The Queen hugged the baby close but carefully, as if she's holding the most fragile glass in the world.

"Welcome, Maria." the Queen whispered softly, kissing the baby's forehead.

"Welcome home, baby."

------------------------------

Published: 30th, December 2023