Yuno's Domination

"And now, let the Magic Knight Captain Battle Royale begin!" yelled Marx as the Captains were still as trees once they saw who was in the same colosseum.

"I am sorry, Marx, but I have to ask this, but... why is he here?" asked Fuegoleon in slight fear at the man that they had to fight.

"What? He is a Captain also, and I even include William for the Golden Dawn and the Crimson Lion Kings, so what is the issue?" asked Marx with a confused look.

"Are you not seeing what we are seeing?! Why the hell is this man here?!" yelled Nozel as he was sweating bullets at the thoughts of fighting this man.

"I am with braided face here for once, why is the Golden boy here?! Have we not seen this man fight!?" yelled Mereoleona as even she, who fought a WIzard King, knew that fighting that man was basically a death sentence.

"We are doomed." said Rill as he shook his head.

"I lived a good life," said Dorothy.

"Oh come on, I am not scary, I am just a poor boy from Hage, it shouldn't be that difficult to fight me," said the man that they were absolutely terrified of fighting, Yuno fucking Grinberryall, as he was grinning ear to ear at how they are acting like he was Death. "You know what? How about this? You guys can all jump me at the same time, how about that?" he asked.

"Let's get that chance now! Let's jump this fucker right here and now!" yelled Yami as Dark Magic flew through his katana with his eyes narrowed.

"Yami's right, we have to fight him like he is someone attacking the Clover Kingdom," said Charlotte as her briar sword was ready as they had to fight this beast of a man as everyone will watch this fight happen.

The one sided ass whopping.

Everyone watched the massive ass whopping that was going on and should be illegal.

Yuno basically used Kaiser as projectile while making a vortex with his body, he destroyed Dorothy's Glamour World without so much as a sweat, smacked Rill's Master Of Valhalla with zero effort, made Nozel's Silver Star of Execution fly away, made Fuegoleon's Salamander's Breath into nothing as he dodged Mereoleona's attacks with his Spirit's Hushed Dance.

If that wasn't bad enough, he cut through William's several World Tree Spells like they were paper, slashed harder and stronger than Jack could ever do in such a short amount of time, cut through Charlotte's briar sword and beat the everlasting shit out of Yami.

The Vice Captains looked on with pop corn in their hands.

"I am so glad that he is no longer a Vice Captain." said Nacht.

"He would've murder us." said Randall.

"I am glad that my beautifullness wouldn't get tarnished by his barbaric attacks." said Kirsch in his own Kirsch way.

"Good God, he is not even done." said Langris with his eyes widened.

Yami, who was in the middle of several of Yuno's attacks, yelled, "SOMEONE SAVE OUR ASSES! NOW! ASTA COME! WE NEED YOU!"

Unfortunately for them, Asta had stomach problems for that day and couldn't hear his Captain's pleas.

And that is why every Captain was in a hospital bed after that fight, Marx had to think about his moronic decision and Yuno was left with barely a scratch on his face.