Get Help!

Ruined.

That is what the battlefield between rouge mages and Yuno and Asta was.

It was destroyed as the two sides were going at as neither of them were willing to give up, as there were powerful enough to rival some Vice Captains and there were more than enough to destroy an entire town.

Both Yuno and Asta were able to defeat a couple of mages all on their own, but it was still too much for them to handle.

Yuno was out of Magic Power while Asta's swords were all over the Arena so it wasn't a wise choice to attack them at the current moment.

They were behind a rock big enough to hide them as they had to think of a way to get out of this situation.

"Damn it," breathed in Yuno as he peeked over to see the mages looking around for the two, "We have nowhere to run, and we can't attack back since I don't have any mana left and your swords are over there."

"I know, Yuno, and this sucks," pouted Asta as he crossed his arms, "We have to think of a way to beat them." As then a lightbulb appeared over his head, "Wait, I have one!"

"What is it?" Asked Yuno as Asta turned to him with a grin.

"Get help!"

"What?"

"Get help."

"Right now?! Are you serious?! We are in a war zone!"

"No, no, no. I mean let's do, Get Help." He said as Yuno widened his eyes when he heard that.

"No."

"Why not?"

"I hate it."

"Come on, you love it!"

"No I don't."

"It's great! It works every time!"

"It is humiliating."

"Do you have a better one?"

"No?"

"Then let's do it."

"We are not doing get help." Stated Yuno with a serious tone.

Seconds later the mages turned to Asta carrying a wounded Yuno over his shoulders as he yelled, "GET HELP! PLEASE, MY BROTHER IS DYING!"

As the mages were pulling out their Grimoires, Asta then took Yuno's body, "HELP HIM!" he roared as he threw Yuno's body towards the mages, knocking them out.

Asta laughed as Yuno groaned, "A classic."

Yuno stood up as he dusted himself, "I still hate it, it is humiliating."

"Not for me, it is not." Said Asta as they took a good look at the battlefield.

The battlefield they won with Asta's favorite trick into the book.

Get Help