The Fire Lion King

Leopold Vermillion couldn't be happier.

At the moment, the young Crimson Lion King, at the age of 21, was in the town of Kikka with the Captains of the Squads: Magna Swing, Sol Marron, Kirsch Vermillion, William Vangeance, Nozel Silva, Rill, Kaiser Granvorka and Sekke Bronzazza (because he was the highest ranked Magic Knight of his squad), with the Wizard King, Asta, giving him the title he was working hard to achieve.

The Grand Magic Knight of the Crimson Lion Kings, aka, a Captain.

Everyone in his Squad cheered, but no one was more important to Leo's approval then his two older siblings, Fuegoleon and Mereoleona Vermillion.

He turned his attention towards them as he saw both of them, clapping with proud smiles on their faces, as he smiled brighter than the Sun.

He turned towards Asta as he began to talk about the new changes for the Crimson Lion Kings, as Fuegoleon decided to step down from a Captain, but still be a Magic Knight, as Leopold walked towards his rival as the Magic Knights clapped for him.

"Yeah! Another Fire Magic Captain!" Clapped Magna.

"For a man, he is decent at his job, I guess." Sol rolled her eyes.

"While he may not be as beautiful as me, he still makes me proud." Kirsh placed his hand over his head as Mimosa felt the strange feeling of kicking her older brother.

"Wonderful job, I can see that you two are proud of your younger brother." William smiled at Fuegoleon and Mereoleona who didn't divert their attention to their brother.

"Even for a Vermillion and a royal, he deserves to be on our level." Nozel said.