You Are Dating My Little Sister?!?

The Black Bulls were chilling in their base doing their own thing. Asta was working out as Nero and Liebe were on his head, Magna and Luck were doing their usual cat and mouse shtick, Noelle was trying to encourage Grey as the latter was shaking like crazy, Vanessa was drunk, Finral was trying his best not to flirt every woman he sees, Gauche was looking at a picture of Marie, Gordon was making puppets of the Seven Ryuzen, especially Ichika, Charmy was eating a whole cake on her own, Zora was on the couch thinking about how to prank someone with his stinkbugs, Henry was looking at his friends and Nacht was reading a book.

Until they heard Captain Yami opening the door, "Alright you little shits, I have important news to tell you." They all turned to their captain.

"After the defeat of the bastard Lucius thanks to Asta and goldieguts," Asta smiled as the Black Bulls clapped for the mage with no Magic, "Marx decided to host a celebration party with every Country, from Clover, Spade and even the Land of the Sun, are allowed in the party."

They were shocked to hear that every Country, including the Diamond Kingdom with their new king of Mars, were invited to the celebration.

"Yeah, I know, cool. Anyways the celebration party allows everyone from the squads to join, even if they aren't from the Clover Kingdom. Now here is the important part, everyone must have a date to enter." Their eyes widened with Nacht looking at him with interest.

"Dates?!"

"Yeah. Are you deaf or something? Well anyways, that is all, so go ahead and get your dates, doesn't even need to be a Magic Knight, and some fancy clothing, you all have a day off." He said as Charmy ran towards Finral.

"Finral! Finral! Please send me so I can see my Prince, please!" She yelled out as Finral sweated.

"Okay, okay sure. Don't worry," he said as he opened up a portal thanks to his Spatial Magic as she ran through it.

"Did she mean her Prince of Provisions or the Spade Prince?" Asked Magna.

Asta shrugged, "Eh, it is still Yuno, so I don't think it really matters."

And so, the Black Bulls departed, with the dates being Asta and Noelle, Finral and Vanessa, Liebe and Secre, Gauche and Grey, Luck and with that Royal Scientist named Sally, Gordon and Henry as just friends, Zora (who he begrudgingly went to) and Nebra, Magna and a librarian that he has been recently seeing, until everyone, sans Yami and Nacht, were gone.

"Yami, may I ask, who is your unlucky date?" Asked Nacht as Yami smirked at him.

"Why do you ask? Jealous that I got a date and not you?" Asked Yami as Nacht looked at him with an unamused face.

"No, I am asking because I want to pray for the poor woman that is going with you."

Yami laughed, "A wise guy, eh? Well if you want to know, it is the Prickly Princess, Charlotte from the Blue Rose Knights."

"Her?" Nacht widened his eyes, "A respectable noble and a great Magic Knight? Did you bribe her?"

"Oh, fuck you." He said as he looked at his Vice Captain, "So who is going with you? Or, do you not have a date? Don't worry, I won't laugh."

"You are lying and I can tell." He said as Yami grinned, "Well, I am afraid of how you would react."

"Wait, you actually don't have a date? That is hilarious!"

"No, it is someone you are familiar with."

"Someone I am familiar with?" Yami began to think of every woman he is familiar with. It can't be Sol because she hates men, not Dorothy because she is going out with Nozel, not Sisgoleon because he is pretty sure that her and Yosuga are still fighting. "I give up, who is it?"

"Yami Ichika."

Wait what?

Every Black Bull stopped in their track as they could hear a screeching sound.

"What?" Asked Yami in a more murderous way than he ever said to anyone.

"Okay, well, after our fight with Morgen, she and I began to hang out with each other more and more as after weeks, she and I started to-"

"To DATE?!" Yami yelled out as he never expected for his little sister to date his Vice Captain.

"Yep."

"How could you?! You are my Vice Captain for Pete's sake and then you broke my trust behind my back?!" Yelled Yami with anger in his voice.

"Sorry Yami, but you can't make us stop dating. You are not our boss." Said Nacht.

"I am your Captain and she is my little sister!" He yelled out.

"You think we care?" He asked Yami as he got out his katana as it flew with Dark Magic.

"Tell me one good reason why I shouldn't kill you right here and now." He brought his katana to Nacht's neck.

"Simple. Ichika will kill you." Nacht said.

Yami blinked.

"Shit." He said as Nacht grinned.

Nacht took his finger and pushed back Yami's blade, "I told you a good reason, now if you excuse me, I will get ready."

Yami was silent as he saw his Vice Captain walk away, "You win this round, asshole."