I Miss You

Vanessa is walking through one of the hallways of the hospital of the Capital of the Clover Kingdom. Asta, Yuno, Luck, Noelle and several other Royal Knights were ambushing the Eye Of The Midnight Sun's base.

Yami said he needed to talk to William, Magna was off training, Charmy went out to get some snacks and Gauche, Gordon and Grey were looking over the base.

And here she is walking down one of the many hallways to visit someone special.

Someone very dear to her.

Finral.

He was unconscious after his fight against his younger brother and that day, it hurt her.

Immensely to see her comrade, her friend, her close pal and even partner, in this state.

To not be conscious and what pissed her off was that he tried to kill him when he was already down, if it weren't for Asta beating him, she would've made his life hell.

The past few days were rough. Sure, the guys and girls were all acting the same, but they had one person in their mind during that time of waiting.

Finral and his safety.

And how could she not was the real question.

As then Vanessa was at the door that Finral was in, as she requested Owen for a visit which the doctor allowed her for a visit. She took a deep breath as she was a bit nervous, but she can do this.

Vanessa opened the door as she walked in to see several operation devices around Finral and his comatose body. She had a small smile on her face when she saw him, but not in that condition.

"Hey, Finral, sorry to interupt your beauty sleep, I just came to visit you," Vanessa said as she walked over to Finral's body and looked at him, "It has been a while, huh? Since we last saw you, I guess you have to catch up, right?" Vanessa asked him as there was no response.

She didn't mind that as Vanessa brought her hand towards his and held it.

"So, during the Royal Knights exam after you lost the fight, Asta challenged your brother to a fight, and... he won," she smiled, "He won for you, for your honor and we couldn't be prouder of the little guy, but he drew with him, so he was out and so was Luck, as Noelle managed to win the tournament with Asta's rival's help." Vanessa said as a couple of tears went down her face as she wiped them away.

"Then we had to wait, and without you... it was really lonely. Sure we were still spending time together, but without you it was sad to say the least as we miss you." said Vanessa as she continued, "And after that waiting period, Mereoleona grabbed Asta, Luck and Noelle with her because they passed. Can you imagine? Our little juniors becoming important for the kingdom to fight back against the Eye of The Midnight Sun." Vanessa had a proud smile of those 3.

"But now, it was lonely without them, but hey, anything to fight against those who try to harm the Clover Kingdom." she said as then she moved her hand from his hand to his face.

"Finral... I miss you, more than anyone. I miss your voice, how you acted, your eyes, your energy, I miss everything about you, and the same can be said for everyone else. We love you Finral, and we hope you return to the base." she said said as she looked at Finral.

She smiled as she remembered the memories she had with him and it almost brings her to tears, but instead, she was happy.

Vanessa looked around.

Vanessa then looked at Finral and lowered her head towards Finral's head and then she kissed it.

She raised her head back.

"I love you, Finral and I hope to see you soon. Goodbye." she said as she walked out of the room as she didn't notice Finral's small smile on his face, almost like he was soon to be woken up.

Vanessa looked around and then continued to walk to the exit, hoping no one heard or saw her.

She walked towards the exit as she didn't notice Yami looking at her with a fond smile on his face.