Did We Became Best Friends?

"Wait, wait, so let me get this straight." began Zora Ideale as he began to rub his forehead, "You are a guy that wasn't apart of your crew or friend group for the first part of the story, but during around the halfway mark, you decided to join after some not so welcome first few words."

"Yeah... and you started off slightly antagonistic towards your hero that you thought would be a nuisance, but then began to become a friend and someone you could rely on after a battle that proved his resilience." said Aster Phoenix as they looked at each other with a narrowed look on their faces.

"Not to mention, you started to hate a certain type of people all because something happened in your past and someone that you loved, me the Magic Knights and you criminals." Zora crossed his arms.

"Then you stopped hating those types of people after meeting the hero of the story and even hang out with them as you would rather die than to admit it, but you would kill someone because of them." Aster looked at Zora.

"As well as we were raised by single dads due to our unknown story regarding our mothers, which could have been dead." Zora looked at Aster with a dangerous look on his face as both the Black Bulls and the GX squad looked in worry.

"Including the part we heard that our dads were killed by someone or some people they could trust, like me with The D and you with the Purple Orca." Aster didn't move a muscle as Zora hardened his look on him.

"Including the fact that our birthdays..."

"... is on 19th of December." both of them said at the same time as they looked at each other the entire time.

There was silence in the air that both the Black Bulls and the GX squad didn't like in the slightest as the two were like wild cards and couldn't be safe to just keep around with no one to stop them.

They looked at each other with a hard glare as they smiled.

"Did we just become best friends?" asked Zora as he showed his fist as Aster fist bumped it.

"Hell yeah." said Aster with a massive grin.

"Wanna beat up stuck up Magic Knights while making quips?" asked Zora.

"Sure, as long as we beat up those criminals along the way, and you don't mind me talking about Destiny." said Aster.

"Hell nah I don't mind. Let's go kick some arse." both Zora and Aster began to walk away as the Black Bulls and GX squad looked in shock.

"What kind of monster duo did we just create?" asked Asta with a wide eyed expression with Jaden gulping.

"A terrifying one."