Captain's Tired Day

Yuno Grinberryall of the Golden Dawn sighed as he heard commotion outside from the Captain's office which William decided to make him the Captain.

At first, it was great! It started with the rest of the Captains cheering for him with a party with food created by Charmy Pappitson herself.

Now? It felt like everyday there was a new problem with the Golden Dawn which the man has to fix.

Yuno looked over to see Alecdora choking the life out of David with Letoile doing nothing, but looking at them with amusement. Something tells him that she was part of the problem.

"Alright! Alright! Break it off, you two!" He yelled as strong winds blew around them which was enough for Alecdora to let go off David, "Alecdora, why did you choke him?"

"Because this asshole sold my soul to Letoile!" Yelled Alecdora as he pointed at David with Yuno wishing the sweet embrace of Death.

"What?" He asked as Letoile pulled out a contract about her having the ownership of his soul. "How?"

"Well, as David and I were playing Poker, he decided that gambling his Grimoire wasn't enough-"

"Wait, sorry. You were playing with David?" Letoile and David nodded with him, "You know he has a problem with that!"

"Look, I know that he would be bugging me the entire day if I didn't." Yuno briefly wondered how are those two a thing, "So he gambled Alecdora's soul away to me. So," Letoile turned to Alecdora, "make me something to eat. I am starving."

Alecdora nearly pulled out his Grimoire, "Why you-"

"ENOUGH!" Yuno's voice boomed as he took the contract from her hands and saw that he had to sign away the contract which he did.

"Aww, I didn't get to use it properly." Letoile said as Yuno turned to her.

"I don't want to hear it again from you three," Before David, Letoile and Alecdora could talk about to him, "or I am sending you three to a joint training session with The Purple Orca for a day." They stiffened.

"We are sorry."

"It won't happen again."

"We truly apologize, sir." David, Letoile and Alecdora apologize to their Captain.

"Good." He then heard a loud worrying voice booming over where he was. Yuno sighed as he flew off.

When he did land he saw Klaus looking at Mimosa like she lost her arm in a battle, as he had several wrappers, bandages, several first aid kits, a teddy bear and some chocolate all around Mimosa as she looked extremely worried.

Not for her, but for him in fear of him losing a blood vessel.

"Okay, what is going on?" asked Yuno as Klaus looked at him like he was Jesus that was reborn.

"YUNO! HELP! CALL EVERY RECOVERY MAGE YOU KNOW! PLEASE! THIS IS URGENT!" yelled Klaus as Yuno looked at Mimosa who just looked tired.

Yuno looked at him, "What is the problem?" he asked.

"IT IS MIMOSA! SHE IS BLEEDING! SHE IS GOING TO PASS OUT! SHE IS GOING TO LOSE ALL OF HER BLOOD! WHY AREN'T YOU CALLING FOR HELP?!" yelled Klaus in desperation as he looked at Mimosa as she sighed.

"Klaus, I appreciate your help, but all I got was a papercut." Mimosa sounded so done and Yuno had to agree with her.

"Look, Klaus, I know you are very protective of your juniors, but please, let her go, nothing bad will happen." he said as Klaus damn near flipped his shit, as he looked at his Captain.

"ARE YOU INSANE?! SHE COULD DIE RIGHT NOW! I AM SORRY THAT I AM SO PROTECTIVE OF MY JUNIORS, YUNO!" yelled Klaus with extreme worry as Yuno sighed.

"Klaus, I appreciate your care, truly I do, but I think this might be an overreaction." she said as Klaus seemed extremely offended by that.

"MIMOSA, I JUST WANT YOU TO BE SA-"

"Look Klaus, if you don't stop bothering her, I am scheduling you for a 5 minute, 1 v 1, sparring session with Mereoleona Vermillion." Klaus damn near teleported at how fast he disappeared from Mimosa as Yuno sighed in relief.

"Thanks, Yu- I mean, Captain... it really feels weird saying that." said Mimosa as Yuno agreed with her.

"Yeah, but you can call me Yuno. By the way, just wrap that bandage around your finger and everything will be fine. Okay?" Mimosa nodded at Yuno, "Great." he said as he flew towards his office.

He landed on his chair as Vice Captain Langris looked at him, trying not to laugh.

"Harsh day?" he asked.

"Yeah, it is extremely hard today, but I am glad that it is ov-" he then heard a massive tree appear behind him as several birds appeared all over it. His nose twitched as Langris composed himself extremely impressively, not making a noise.

Yuno looked outside and saw Willliam who was the one that made that tree. He opened the window, "VANGEANCE! WHY ON EARTH DID YOU MAKE A TREE RIGHT NOW?!"

William turned to his Captain, "Because I wanted to see the birds!"

"WELL, DESTROY THAT TREE RIGHT NOW! DO YOU KNOW MUCH BIRD POOP WE HAVE TO CLEAN UP?! IF YOU WANT BIRDS SO BADLY, THEN CREATE YOUR OWN TREE IN YOUR ROOM!" Yuno roared to the heavens as William sadly uncreated his tree and walked away.

Yuno sighed. It is is like looking after children.

He dropped to his chair. "Langris."

"Yeah?"

"Please tell me this doesn't happen often and it was just a bad day."

"Oh that?" Langris laughed at that, "Please, that happens every day. In fact, today was a good day." he said.

Yuno never wanted to quit more and let Asta become the Wizard King than now.