Yuno and Asta's Domination

The Wizard King sat down on his chair as he looked at the ideas for the Royal Knights exam against the Eye Of The Midnight Sun. He had two ideas on his desk.

One being a group of 3 mages in a tournament style fight where each team has a crystal and if it is destroyed, they lost and are removed from the tournament, but still have a chance of becoming Royal Knights.

The other one though is an interesting idea. He would put Yuno and Asta, two commoners from Hage Village, teaming up against the rest of the selected mages for the exam.

Sure it does seem unfair to put them in that fight, but their potential is nothing to laugh at, and he was interested in how well they work in a team. Heck, they even have a 4 and 5 Leaf Grimoire, which he is ecstatic to see in real life.

So he sits there, trying to think about how well it could go.

He places a finger under his chin, until he has an idea on how he can see at least one of them. He could go and see the future thanks to his Time Magic. It isn't a 1-1 prediction and it does use up all of his Mana for the rest of the week, but it is worth a shot.

He stood up, "Time Magic: Sto Mellon!" as then he saw the future of the Royal Knights Selection exam and...

Oh dear.

Him and The King were in shock at the devastation from what they were seeing.

Yuno is moon walking while fighting some no name mages as Asta is swinging Magna around like a stripper would for their shirt as he then throws him at Sol and Kirch.

Yuno was casually dodging Luck's lightning quick attacks like it was nothing as Angel's feathers were blown away, along with Luck as well, with his Swift White Hawk as Asta destroyed Klaus' metal machine with his Demon-Slayer Sword.

Yuno gave Alecdora a humble pie as he casually destroyed his Sand-Armored Dreadnought Guard with his weakest Spell Towering Tornado, as Asta blasted Solid's ass and Dmitri's afro with a single water based attack from his Demon-Dweller Sword.

Asta threw Leopold and Hamon around with a single blunt attack from Slayer Sword as they crashed into Finral as Yuno threw him with his Wind Magic.

Noelle's Sea Dragon's Roar was bounced off by Asta, attacking directly to Xerx, Mimosa and En, but thanks to Xerx's Trap Magic, it was bounced off, but Yuno directed it back towards them, doubling the attack and making a massive explosion. They were down for the count.

Sekke was accidentally transported to Yami taking a shit thanks to Langris missing his attack, as Fragil's Snow Magic was directed towards her as Yuno directed the snow towards her, as Asta was now in his Black Asta form as he beat the shit out of Langris.

Rill was trying, not to fight them, but to fucking survive as Black Asta and Sprit Dive Yuno were beating his ass so much that he didn't even have a chance to fight back. He got destroyed as he was caught in a crossfire between Yuno's Spirit Storm or Asta's Swords.

Julius was then sent back to the past as he looked at the paper and threw it out so noone could see the ass whooping he just saw. It wasn't even fair.

They got destroyed by those two.

Not even funny.

"Um, sir." Marx walked in as before he could say anything, Julius gave him the paper, "Oh, what is this?"

"It is how the Royal Knights selection exams should be organized, but this is my one condition." Marx nodded.

"Sure, and that is?"

"Don't put Asta and Yuno in the same team."